_ _ _ _

Thread: Spethial

Default Spethial

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Ignore the negative posters talking realignment. They know jack _____ about what's going on now and what's coming in 5-7 years.

We have leadership and infrastructure in place to greatly improve our situation when the deck shuffles again. We will be peers with Big 12 institutions. Anyone thinking that's a pipe dream knows nothing.
    Fifty other G5 schools are all feeling the same way. But I get it. UL is spethial

DieHard1280 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Spethial

Speaking of "spethial"

Speaking of people who don't know jack shjt, MAT just can't help himself. Still trying to impress everyone with the inside knowledge that only he has and nobody else. UL peers with Big 12 schools? LOL. Sure thing pal. In 10 years, I have no doubt that people will be talking about Oklahoma, Texas and the upstart University of Louisiana in the same breath.

My advice is for you to lay off the glue man. It's causing you to hallucinate.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    Speaking of people who don't know jack shjt, MAT just can't help himself. Still trying to impress everyone with the inside knowledge that only he has and nobody else. UL peers with Big 12 schools? LOL. Sure thing pal. In 10 years, I have no doubt that people will be talking about Oklahoma, Texas and the upstart University of Louisiana in the same breath.

Another loser with a vandetta against the school. My god, you rodents just can't stay away. Btw, are you the only one in the family that hasn't been fired for abusing kids? Probably one of those "just hasn't happened yet" things aye...

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Speaking of "spethial"
    Special meth? Is that the spethial that traileparkman is using?

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post

First point, this city isn't that big. MAT doesn't claim to know things that others don't. He's just one that comes to this board and talks the most. Many of us can send a few text messages or make a couple phone calls and get a lot of the same information. I actually received the latest baseball coaching information unsolicited.

Second, as MAT has stated before, things change. Information is leaked before deals are finalized. It is what it is. I haven't read something he has posted that was without some evidence in a long time, if at all.

We could have a bunch of people who keep information to themselves. What fun is that? It's a message board. If you don't like it, go away.

Just my 2 cents...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    First point, this city isn't that big. MAT doesn't claim to know things that others don't. He's just one that comes to this board and talks the most. Many of us can send a few text messages or make a couple phone calls and get a lot of the same information. I actually received the latest baseball coaching information unsolicited.

Second, as MAT has stated before, things change. Information is leaked before deals are finalized. It is what it is. I haven't read something he has posted that was without some evidence in a long time, if at all.

We could have a bunch of people who keep information to themselves. What fun is that? It's a message board. If you don't like it, go away.

Just my 2 cents...
    Rage, this man isnt interested in the truth. This man is only interested in trashing the university and anyone that supports the current admin.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post

Just my 2 cents...
    Good post...And I agree for majority of it...but I'm sure MAT has to realize how he comes off sometimes when disagreeing with others...that personality attracts drama and comes with the territory...he's taking it right now...but will most certainly dish it later...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Good post...And I agree for majority of it...but I'm sure MAT has to realize how he comes off sometimes when disagreeing with others...that personality attracts drama and comes with the territory...he's taking it right now...but will most certainly dish it later...
    Nah, I'm turning over a new leaf.. again..

No more punching down for MAT.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Oh... he knows! Haha.