Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Another one in the boat - Neville OL Logan Newell

Default Re: Another one in the boat - Neville OL Logan Newell

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Max Mitchell OL ,Neville HS
    Shomari Hayes DL, Phoenix AZ
    Cameron Solomon CB, Tyler JC
    Keon-Jean Batiste DE, Carencro HS

All are expected to enroll either the second summer session in July or in August.

https://ragincajuns.com/news/2018/2/...ing-class.aspx
    T are all eligible this fall?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    T are all eligible this fall?
    I'm not certain how it works out for all of them, but if some are Blue Shirts they enroll in August and count towards the 2019 Class.

I bet ole skippy's hinny hole is puckering up in po dunk Ruston. I hope Billy Billy and crew get to where they can lock his @$$ out of this state on the recruits we want. That is long over due, this place has so much more to offer than la neck in its hillbilly town.
    And let's hope your nephew understands where his best bet lies, and that he lays the way to your (and ours) scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    And let's hope your nephew understands where his best bet lies, and that he lays the way to your (and ours) scenario.
    I am starting to think that will work out just fine, from things he's telling my son. They are working together this summer, as licensed master operators of the push broom, and talking a lot more than usual. Not a 100% done deal yet 🤞🏼

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Which recruit are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    Which recruit are talking about?
    Peter LeBlanc, the CHNI kid.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post

Look who was at UL this weekend, doing well. BTW, Tech hosted 400 athletes this weekend, Mr Leblanc was not in attendance.

I am starting to think that will work out just fine, from things he's telling my son. They are working together this summer, as licensed master operators of the push broom, and talking a lot more than usual. Not a 100% done deal yet 🤞🏼
    Wait are you saying a CHNI kid is sweeping a warehouse or shop with a push broom this summer? But Lannister said all CHNI kids were "entitled douches". That doesn't sound like someone who is entitled to me. Sounds like he's learning some good work ethic at a young age.

Wait are you saying a CHNI kid is sweeping a warehouse or shop with a push broom this summer? But Lannister said all CHNI kids were "entitled douches". That doesn't sound like someone who is entitled to me. Sound like he's learning some work ethic at a young age to me.
    Haha. Back when I was a recent grad of CHS, I spent 4 summers averaging about 75 hrs a week in a pipe yard, at the port of Iberia, just to be able to go to college. Now that's entitlement right?

Wait are you saying a CHNI kid is sweeping a warehouse or shop with a push broom this summer? But Lannister said all CHNI kids were "entitled douches". That doesn't sound like someone who is entitled to me. Sound like he's learning some work ethic at a young age to me.
    Act like they are ^ ....STM grads have thier summers off at Reds because they have trust funds to live off of .

I didn't realize Lafayette and surrounding area was this super rich place where people live privileged lives and waited to inherit their trust funds. Is there a place they hang out that I do not know about?

So we're going to turn every thread into a catholic HS cat fight..
    Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Awesome.
    CHNS grads are easily offended comes from a inferiority complex

Haha. Back when I was a recent grad of CHS, I spent 4 summers averaging about 75 hrs a week in a pipe yard, at the port of Iberia, just to be able to go to college. Now that's entitlement right?
    75? They must have let you clock in late! :-)

5:45 am till the wheel-a-brator on the incoming line shuts down. Think I had four 90 hour weeks in a row once. Something like $5.15 an hour. Bayou Pipe, where generations of CHS kids learned they REALLY wanted to finish college.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post

5:45 am till the wheel-a-brator on the incoming line shuts down. Think I had four 90 hour weeks in a row once. Something like $5.15 an hour. Bayou Pipe, where generations of CHS kids learned they REALLY wanted to finish college.
    My Sr. year, I toyed with the idea of not going to college and just going work offshore. Well, my dad convinced me to not make a decision until after the Summer. I got a job with Meaux Services and spent the Summer after graduation 30 feet in the air, blasting and painting pipes at the Texaco plant in Henry.

BRUTAL.

I enrolled at USL in the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Awesome.
    We paint with a broad brush apparently...

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    My Sr. year, I toyed with the idea of not going to college and just going work offshore. Well, my dad convinced me to not make a decision until after the Summer. I got a job with Meaux Services and spent the Summer after graduation 30 feet in the air, blasting and painting pipes at the Texaco plant in Henry.

BRUTAL.

I enrolled at USL in the fall.
    And you did a great job. The piping and vessels were shining on my way to work every morning all those years.

I worked at the Sea Robin plant across the street for a couple of summers during college. I walked many a pipe rack. Made enough money to pay college and apartment rent for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    CHNS grads are easily offended comes from a inferiority complex
    No one is offended here. It's just when you make an asinine comment like "we should never sign a kid from CHNI because they are all entitled douches" and the school has actually been pretty good to the Cajuns considering the size. I like to take every opportunity to show you how much of an @$$ you really are. That was just a stupid comment and it continues to show that more and more each day.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post

I said average. The typical work week was 6 to 6 Monday - Saturday.

DieHard1280 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I said average. The typical work week was 6 to 6 Monday - Saturday.
    Amateurs!

I worked those hours the whole 3 years it took me to graduate from USL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    I didn't realize Lafayette and surrounding area was this super rich place where people live privileged lives and waited to inherit their trust funds. Is there a place they hang out that I do not know about?
    At some point in the 1970's Lafayette had the lowest unemployment rate in the country and Lincoln Nebraska was 2nd lowest.

An article in Lincoln made it sound like everyone in Lafayette owned their own helicopter with landing pads on their roofs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3