_ _ _ _
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 World Cup!

Default Re: Mexico! Mexico! Mexico!

Lukaku!! Man, this guy is fun to watch. Don't sleep on Belgium. They're looking good.

Belgium could have won it last WC.
    Their attack is ridiculous. Midfield is probably the best in the tourney, except for maybe Spain. Every ball is exactly where it needs to be. What more can you say about Hazard...

Fun to watch.

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Recording and watching as much as I can. One thing I'll give EVERY country participating credit for. Serveral of those countries have worse social problems than the USA. BUT you see every player standing AND singing their national anthem.

I'll leave that right there...

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Recording and watching as much as I can. One thing I'll give EVERY country participating credit for. Serveral of those countries have worse social problems than the USA. BUT you see every player standing AND singing their national anthem.

I'll leave that right there...
    I agree. I know they didn't make the World Cup, but I'm especially impressed with the way North Korean teams and fans stand at attention during their anthem. They are clearly the most proud and patriotic of any country.

Cheering for Mexico because the US didn't make the World Cup is like cheering for LSU because UL got knocked out of a regional.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Cheering for Mexico because the US didn't make the World Cup is like cheering for LSU because UL got knocked out of a regional.
    Maybe for you, but not for everyone. I have many relatives that have been in Mexico for many, many years including a sister and Aunt. I root for both countries in soccer. It feels right to me.

Goooooaaaaaallllll Mexico!!!!!!!!!Goooooaaaaaallllll Chicharito!!

My team (England) plays tomorrow against Panama. Win, and they're onto the Round of 16.

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I agree. I know they didn't make the World Cup, but I'm especially impressed with the way North Korean teams and fans stand at attention during their anthem. They are clearly the most proud and patriotic of any country.
    Thanks for the post, but it's South Korea. Just enjoying futbol, don't have a dog in the hunt. Would be interesting if Germany yaks today.

Thanks for the post, but it's South Korea. Just enjoying futbol, don't have a dog in the hunt. Would be interesting if Germany yaks today.
    It would be a stunner if they didn't get 3 points today. I just love the ball control and possession of the Germans.

His comment flew right over your head.

He meant North Korea.

Or the most scared.

I specifically meant North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    Or the most scared.
    Yeah but none of that freedom and justice stuff matters. What matters is that you display full undying allegiance to the state and it's leaders.

Also, how can anyone get behind Mexico when they keep flopping around like idiots? Such a disgrace to the game.

They sell like bad pro wrestlers.

Yeah but none of that freedom and justice stuff matters. What matters is that you display full undying allegiance to the state and it's leaders.
    You're right. My bad. Need to reassess my misplaced priorities. (Sarcasm off!)

Also, how can anyone get behind Mexico when they keep flopping around like idiots? Such a disgrace to the game.

They sell like bad pro wrestlers.
    You're right. I haven't noticed any other team do that. 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    You're right. My bad. Need to reassess my misplaced priorities. (Sarcasm off!)
    You're a true patriot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    You're right. I haven't noticed any other team do that. 🙄
    CONCACAF teams tend to take it to another level.

OMG! What a finish and goal by Germany. Down to their last few seconds!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast