_ _ _ _
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Troy's Future Home Football Schedule

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Troy's Future Home Football Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    So the YRCC is effective?...
    It was effective for me the 16 or so years I used it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    There isn't any doubt we can eclipse 40k at Cajun Field. We've always had a set of fans that use nothing but historical data... data derived from the most pathetic excuse for a football program... to forecast our future. No one in our fan base believes our historically mediocre football program can draw a record crowd at Cajun Field. We have a dormant alumni that don't even consider going to UL anything. It isn't sexy to them. And it sure isn't anything they leave, head back to their work or social circles to brag about and revel in. We have only succeeded in attracting a localized run and maintain fan following. It isn't because our program challenges, much less knocks off, a nationally recognized decent lineup of opponents. When that begins to take shape... we'll develop a seriously knew following of fans. UL has no idea how lucky they've been to hold on to a pretty decent sized base fan group. No idea. Excite it a little bit... and watch out.
    Speaking to the choir here Matt. We have the right people in place to get it done now, but you can't change 30 plus years of mixed history of success and poor leadership in a few years. I'm no longer looking backwards, we can't change yesterday but we can change tomorrow. My hope is that we get ourselves in the best position possible over the next five years and hope that our leadership has us at the table when the top of the G5 is discussing the future.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Speaking to the choir here Matt. We have the right people in place to get it done now, but you can't change 30 plus years of mixed history of success and poor leadership in a few years. I'm no longer looking backwards, we can't change yesterday but we can change tomorrow. My hope is that we get ourselves in the best position possible over the next five years and hope that our leadership has us at the table when the top of the G5 is discussing the future.
    And this is a good point. Perhaps by the time this gets done (if it gets done) we'll have a fan base ready to embrace it and believing we can beat whatever team comes here.

Which is why I'm ok if it doesn't happen right away.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    WOW factor with the stadium.

WOW factor with on field results.

Get those two, we're at the table.

Everything else is in place.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    WOW factor with the stadium.

WOW factor with on field results.

Get those two, we're at the table.

Everything else is in place.
    You can add budget and Tier 1, or your appearance at the table will more than likely be brief.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3