_ _ _ _
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Young Ragin' Cajuns Club Details Unveiled for 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    It got real quiet around here..
    Yep...still waiting on a reply to my research...

Default Re: Young Ragin' Cajuns Club Details Unveiled for 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Out of curiousity, where did you find these numbers....I just looked up your Georgia Southern pricing as well as UL's through each schools official ticket map....and $335 per ticket for GA Southern is NOT accurate...our section B is goaline to 20 yard line and cost $170 (ticket + donation)....GA Southerns section B is basically 5 yard line to 20 yard line and cost $245 (ticket + donation)...while still a difference, not nearly as drastic as depicted...and that's the only 1 I've looked up...

EDIT: That GA Southern ticket is $125 for ticket + $120 donation...here's a catch...that $120 covers UP TO 4 tickets...ULs donations are per ticket...
    I have a back to my seat so it would cost me $425 a ticket @ GASO . My 2 tickets at UL are cheaper than 1 at GASO
    http://gseagles.com/documents/2017/1...on.pdf?id=2097

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    I have a back to my seat so it would cost me $425 a ticket @ GASO
    http://gseagles.com/documents/2017/1...on.pdf?id=2097
    Valid rebuttal...didn't realize our section B had backs...however...if 4 tickets are bought (typical family size)...there's only a $30 per ticket difference...

Out of curiousity, where did you find these numbers....I just looked up your Georgia Southern pricing as well as UL's through each schools official ticket map....and $335 per ticket for GA Southern is NOT accurate...our section B is goaline to 20 yard line and cost $170 (ticket + donation)....GA Southerns section B is basically 5 yard line to 20 yard line and cost $245 (ticket + donation)...while still a difference, not nearly as drastic as depicted...and that's the only 1 I've looked up...

EDIT: That GA Southern ticket is $125 for ticket + $120 donation...here's a catch...that $120 covers UP TO 4 tickets...ULs donations are per ticket...

EDIT #2: Troy seat equivalent to section B at UL.....$100 total, no donation required...UL=$170....
    Troy Benchback (Section 110) - $200

Valid rebuttal...didn't realize our section B had backs...however...if 4 tickets are bought (typical family size)...there's only a $30 per ticket difference...
    Still cheaper than a 4 years removed FCS team is saying something

Troy Benchback (Sections 106, 108, 110) - $200
    Those 3 sections are between the 30's?...not goaline-20...wouldn't they be teal price structure?

Those 3 sections are between the 30's?...not goaline-20...
    Section B is 10-25 yard line None of these will be exact matches tried to pick seats close with the same amenities

Section B is 10-25 yard line None of these will be exact matches tried to pick seats close with the same amenities
    10-4...

Did we go up on prices? Or just 13-16 year olds need a real ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Did we go up on prices? Or just 13-16 year olds need a real ticket?
    Nope...just talking ticket prices for 13-16 year olds in Lafayette vs our peers...

Blog Entries

Nope...just talking ticket prices for 13-16 year olds in Lafayette vs our peers...
    So Abbevillian 13-16 yr olds can still join?

Go Leopards.

Had some good post here, if it was a compliance issue say that on the web site in the beginning absolutely there would be no issue. The rules are the rules.

Geaux Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    Hell, we need to do everything we can to fill Cajun Field and the Cajundome. I'd even go as far as giving free tickets to all the local high school students on Fridays to games that are woefully undersold. We NEED to generate new fans. It starts with the kids, and like KID said, kids bring their folks, folks bring money. It's not that hard to understand.
    I understand what you are saying and, in "theory", you are correct. But, the evidence is just not there to show that it will develop future fans and supporters. The young Ragin Cajun Club has been around for years. My two oldest kids are now 37 & 36 years old and they were members of the YRCC in their day. Hundreds, or maybe thousands, of parents (including me) have taken advantage of the YRCC for their kids. It certainly saved me some money and was very helpful. But look at our dismal attendance figures in the recent past. I think it has been proven that attendance is still based strictly on wins and losses, not by letting kids in for discounted rates until they are old enough to vote.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9