_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Shop Local Shop Smart

Support Shop Local Shop Smart

I went change my oil and wash my truck a while back at Jack Gardner's...nothing but LSU crap. Not. One. UL/Louisiana. Artifact.

I will never go back.

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Could the Ragin' Cajuns be getting a new football stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I went change my oil and wash my truck a while back at Jack Gardner's...nothing but LSU crap. Not. One. UL/Louisiana. Artifact.

I will never go back.
    I always use Delta World Tire. They are a UL sponsor. Try them out. 2 locations in Lafayette.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I always use Delta World Tire. They are a UL sponsor. Try them out. 2 locations in Lafayette.
    Zim's also although I don't think they wash vehicles. Only one business location left I believe on Verot.

I LOVE this movement! Keep it going guys. Support UL or don't get our business.

This is where I go. Have since college.

Turbine, please separate threads. I think we have some potential here.

National Discount Tire has also been a big UL supporter like...forever. Been going to them for over 25 years.

CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I always use Delta World Tire on Kaliste Saloom. Today my son went there with a tire that was leaking air. They pulled the nail, plugged the tire and sent him on his way.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I always use Delta World Tire on Kaliste Saloom. Today my son went there with a tire that was leaking air. They pulled the nail, plugged the tire and sent him on his way.
    So glad to know this. Currently in the market for tires, so this seals the deal. And I think a separate thread of businesses that support us is a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Tried to do the same yesterday, would have had to leave my vehicle and pick up today because they were too busy. Went to Ross tire just down the road and was out of there in an hour. Honestly didn't consider UL allegiance, and I'm not sure where Ross stands on support. I just wanted my tire fixed. I've always been in favor of supporting local businesses that are backers of UL instead of those that make money here and spend it across the basin. A rolling thread of businesses and who they support is a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    So glad to know this. Currently in the market fir tires, so this seals the deal. And I think a separate thread of businesses that support us is a great idea.
    ZIMs...he's at every baseball game...

Default Re: Shop Local Support Local

Glad to see this thread. Needed a new tire place since mr Jimmy sold carrol guilbeau.

Really wish Masterbuilders or JB Mouton got the Tigue job...see those owners at ballgames...can't say that I've ever seen the Lemoine's at any Cajun function...

Also haven't bought a cup of coffee at CC's in several years.. Johnson St Java are all UL, all the time..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    ZIMs...he's at every baseball game...
    Well I will start using our obvious supports like Zims... here in Broussard these places don't have signs of allegiance but they support UL for most part.

We need to stress to these businesses that they need to advertise their allegiance. Local business owners, you will get my money if I know where your support goes.

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Just pay attention to little things. Date night with my bride sometimes is limited because I don't give two ticks to a tock about political views, just shut up and act, play ball, etc. if ya can't, u don't get my coin. It's simple once you make it a life style.

Tires... TBoy's on Congress. Walked in one Saturday, walked right out. La State fan, or at least that's the gear being worn by the guys behind the counter and their discussion. They were in a rush, Tigers were playing that PM. Can't support that kind of local.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Just pay attention to little things. Date night with my bride sometimes is limited because I don't give two ticks to a tock about political views, just shut up and act, play ball, etc. if ya can't, u don't get my coin. It's simple once you make it a life style.

Tires... TBoy's on Congress. Walked in one Saturday, walked right out. La State fan, or at least that's the gear being worn by the guys behind the counter and their discussion. They were in a rush, Tigers were playing that PM. Can't support that kind of local.
    Gross.

They are from Eunice/Mamou area so that doesn't really surprise me. Unfortunately.

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Also haven't bought a cup of coffee at CC's in several years.. Johnson St Java are all UL, all the time..
    The camper fiasco. Nice.

Maybe somebody can get a list of the KPEL Radio Boosters Club.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Maybe somebody can get a list of the KPEL Radio Boosters Club.
    Yes indeed.

At the same time, I'm just as interested in outing the frauds around town that claim UL loyalty but send their money and asses across
    the bridge.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast