_ _ _ _
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Another Cajun Offer

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    682

    Default Another Cajun Offer

    According to Tim Buckley UL offered this kid. I would imagine a Rob Sale recruit. Would be a huge get right there in LTURs back yard. The cULture in that building is changing, and that is evident just by the kids being offered. Now we need to get them to commit over Neck.

    https://www.hudl.com/profile/8129552/Logan-Newell


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,621

    Default Re: Another Cajun Offer

    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    According to Tim Buckley UL offered this kid. I would imagine a Rob Sale recruit. Would be a huge get right there in LTURs back yard. The cULture in that building is changing, and that is evident just by the kids being offered. Now we need to get them to commit over Neck.

    https://www.hudl.com/profile/8129552/Logan-Newell
    Are the @ruston mutts interested in him too?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Are the @ruston mutts interested in him too?
    Everyone in the state should be interested in him

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,385

    Default Re: Another Cajun Offer

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Are the @ruston mutts interested in him too?
    https://247sports.com/player/logan-newell-46051816

    offers from UL, ULM, Nicholls, NWST, Texas State, Ryan Street & Southern

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    9,755
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Another Cajun Offer

    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    According to Tim Buckley UL offered this kid. I would imagine a Rob Sale recruit. Would be a huge get right there in LTURs back yard. The cULture in that building is changing, and that is evident just by the kids being offered. Now we need to get them to commit over Neck.

    https://www.hudl.com/profile/8129552/Logan-Newell
    Mitchell's teammate.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.
    Posts
    6,587

    Default Re: Another Cajun Offer

    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    ...Now we need to get them to commit over Neck...
    They will, as soon as we grow a pair and beat a couple of SEC schools.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,355

    Default Re: Another Cajun Offer

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    https://247sports.com/player/logan-newell-46051816

    offers from UL, ULM, Nicholls, NWST, Texas State, Ryan Street & Southern
    That's teams we should beat. I am surprised he doesn't have any CUSA or AAC offers.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    9,755
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Another Cajun Offer

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    That's teams we should beat. I am surprised he doesn't have any CUSA or AAC offers.
    That may happen later, after he completes the camp circuit this summer through July and maybe into the fall as he takes unofficials.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    682

    Default Re: Another Cajun Offer

    Tech may come into the picture now that a cajun offer is out there. They kind of have a trend of coming in right behind us with that offer lately.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •