_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 73

Thread: Lingering Question

  1. #21
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    16,031
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Lmao my experience with a few CHNI guys ( including a certain set of brothers) they have been extremely douches nuggets.
    There are douches from every school, everywhere. I'm not sure how many are "extremely douches nuggets"... but I'm also not sure what that is. I know what a douche is. And I also view some guys as human douches. Nuggets are another derogatory word for nuts, balls, etc. I'm trying to make sure before I borrow this phrase from you that I understand it. You're calling them a human douche's balls? I don't think it comes off well. "Hey dude... You're an extremely douches nuggets!" It doesn't work. It's grammatically bad... and "nuggets" takes the punch out of "douche". Douche alone is better than "Douche's nuggets". Nuggets are sometimes made of gold... or even chicken. I like gold and chicken. It just loses the punch. I'm not going to use it.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    576

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Nah not alone on this but whatever helps you with the butthurt
    You do appear to be alone on this one, I haven't seen anyone on here agree or run to your defense. You may want to stop before you look like a total Faceless Bufoon. Pun intended.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,028

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    There are douches from every school, everywhere. I'm not sure how many are "extremely douches nuggets"... but I'm also not sure what that is. I know what a douche is. And I also view some guys as human douches. Nuggets are another derogatory word for nuts, balls, etc. I'm trying to make sure before I borrow this phrase from you that I understand it. You're calling them a human douche's balls? I don't think it comes off well. "Hey dude... You're an extremely douches nuggets!" It doesn't work. It's grammatically bad... and "nuggets" takes the punch out of "douche". Douche alone is better than "Douche's nuggets". Nuggets are sometimes made of gold... or even chicken. I like gold and chicken. It just loses the punch. I'm not going to use it.
    stemming from the Latin 'douchus nuggutus' meaning 'of great douchebag characteristics'. an individual circumstance which embodies the entity of douchebaggery.

    in some cultures, douchenuggets are the highest form of flattery to one's affinity to be a douchebag. some even go on quests to achieve douchenuggetry, we call these individuals douchenuggeteers.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,028

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    You do appear to be alone on this one, I haven't seen anyone on here agree or run to your defense. You may want to stop before you look like a total Faceless Bufoon. Pun intended.
    IDC what the hive mind thinks one way or the other

  5. #25
    CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,336

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Lmao my experience with a few CHNI guys ( including a certain set of brothers) they have been extremely douches nuggets.
    Unless you are now recruiting for Tech, it might be a good idea that you keep your perceived contacts with local douches to yourself. You doing is no good here.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,246

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Im speaking about personal interactions with CHNI guys nothing to do with thier actions on the field although you tried to justify the greatness of CHNI and I proved they are not all that
    Well you do know that this is sports forum talking about an athlete being recruited here. Since most on this thread only know of the kids who played here from CHNI, it's only right to keep it within a sports realm and not every kid that ever went to the school.

    Anyway, now your twisting my words, I never stated anything about the greatness of CHNI athletes. I simply said, in a nut shell, they have an athlete with strong UL ties, that Nape has offered and wants. The kid has been on Techs campus once in his life and is leaning that way. The battle is very far from being over. This is the kind of battle, that we've all agreed for years, our school needs to start winning. This particular kid is a good athlete and would be a good character in the locker room.

    You then said "we don't want the kid because all CHNI boys are entitled douches".

    I still don't see how you've proven that? You still haven't gotten specific about what you base that statement on? You still haven't told us what "certain set of brothers" you were referring to that are entitled douches?

    I don't think you have proven anything. Well, except that with your reading comprehension you obviously didn't go to CHNI.

    By the way my gut is still telling me, in the long run, the kid will end up here, even though So. Miss and Houston, have invited him to camps recently, and are showing interest. All those schools must like entitled douches.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,028

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Well you do know that this is sports forum talking about an athlete being recruited here. Since most on this thread only know of the kids who played here from CHNI, it's only right to keep it within a sports realm and not every kid that ever went to the school.

    Anyway, now your twisting my words, I never stated anything about the greatness of CHNI athletes. I simply said, in a nut shell, they have an athlete with strong UL ties, that Nape has offered and wants. The kid has been on Techs campus once in his life and is leaning that way. The battle is very far from being over. This is the kind of battle, that we've all agreed for years, our school needs to start winning. This particular kid is a good athlete and would be a good character in the locker room.

    You then said "we don't want the kid because all CHNI boys are entitled douches".

    I still don't see how you've proven that? You still haven't gotten specific about what you base that statement on? You still haven't told us what "certain set of brothers" you were referring to that are entitled douches?

    I don't think you have proven anything. Well, except that with your reading comprehension you obviously didn't go to CHNI.

    By the way my gut is still telling me, in the long run, the kid will end up here, even though So. Miss and Houston, have invited him to camps recently, and are showing interest. All those schools must like entitled douches.
    Idc one way or the other where the kid goes if he choices here great of he goes else where oh well.

    Just my experience with CHIN is getting bottles thrown at us in the outfield and them ____ting on our team bus plus few other things.... I can keep going on

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    576

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Lmao my experience with a few CHNI guys ( including a certain set of brothers) they have been extremely douches nuggets.
    So what your saying is our coaches shouldn't recruit this kid, that it sounds like has some decent schools wanting him, because you have met some guys from CHS, you consider to be an entitled douche?

  9. #29
    CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,336

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    So what your saying is our coaches shouldn't recruit this kid, that it sounds like has some decent schools wanting him, because you have met some guys from CHS, you consider to be an entitled douche?

    I'm going to use one I have used before: lanny is digging a hole that is now so deep we will need to look for him at the other end of the earth.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,246

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Idc one way or the other where the kid goes if he choices here great of he goes else where oh well.

    Just my experience with CHIN is getting bottles thrown at us in the outfield and them ____ting on our team bus plus few other things.... I can keep going on
    Ok. So now you going to resort to making stuff up. Guess who's appearing to be the douche here and it ain't the recruit from NI.

    Where did you go to school and what year did you graduate?

    You should probably think before you insult an entire alumni population that has had a very steady line of athletes come here, just because of your interactions with a few.

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,028

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Ok. So now you going to resort to making stuff up. Guess who's appearing to be the douche here and it ain't the recruit from NI.

    Where did you go to school and what year did you graduate?

    You should probably think before you insult an entire alumni population that has had a very steady line of athletes come here, just because of your interactions with a few.
    A vermilion parish school in the late 2000's and these are 100% facts


    a few is 2 to 3, not 20

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,028

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    So what your saying is our coaches shouldn't recruit this kid, that it sounds like has some decent schools wanting him, because you have met some guys from CHS, you consider to be an entitled douche?
    IDC who we offer or who signings but I would not be upset if we did not have any CHNI alumni on our roster

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    604

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    A vermilion parish school in the late 2000's and these are 100% facts


    a few is 2 to 3, not 20
    No..That is 100% your opinion.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,029

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    I was an outfielder and played against CHNI in the playoffs at their place. Their students in the outfield were brutal. It was a great atmosphere. It worked pretty good on our CF too as he made a critical error. . The experience didn't scar me like it did Lannister. I didn't have bottles thrown at me though. Just plenty of creative insults. Fun memories.


  15. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,387

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Yep, no way I would say that about either one. Mike is as tough a guy that has played at UL. Left all on the football field for his program. Played his senior year with one bad leg, while he could have tried to rehab it instead. He will always be one of my favorites and to my knowledge has always treated people with respect.
    Nothing but respect for Mike!

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,246

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    A vermilion parish school in the late 2000's and these are 100% facts


    a few is 2 to 3, not 20
    Well that makes sense and exactly what I thought. I can smell Erath jealousy a mile away. I am a bit older than you, when I played in bobcat stadium Boomer (from RP) was the PA guy. You do know the recruit that we were talking about, has a momma from vermillion parish, and comes from a long line of former bobcats. So with that vermillion parish blood he may not be an "entitled douche" after all.

    What you should really be asking is, why your former coach David Comeaux, thought he was bigger than a 30 or 40 year rivalry, when he decided to not schedule the game anymore. Yep. It was right after Zion hill, that "entitled douche", shut down your prized running back, to basically no yards. I for one can get past that, I love Zy, I love Elijah, and I hope both of them have great careers for the Cajuns. 2 small town local kids! Love it. That's what I'm talkin bout.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,902

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Tough times will either make you or break you


  18. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Well that makes sense and exactly what I thought. I can smell Erath jealousy a mile away. I am a bit older than you, when I played in bobcat stadium Boomer was the PA guy. You do know the recruit that we were talking about, has a momma from vermillion parish, and comes from a long line of former bobcats. So with that vermillion parish blood he may not be an "entitled douche" after all.

    What you should really be asking is, why your former coach David Comeaux, thought he was bigger than a 30 or 40 year rivalry, when he decided to not schedule the game anymore. Yep. It was right after Zion hill, that "entitled douche", shut down your prized running back, to basically no yards. I for one can get past that, I love Zy, I love Elijah, and I hope both of them have great careers for the Cajuns. 2 small town local kids! Love it. That's what I'm talkin bout.
    I think he said he played against both Erath and CHS. Given that time period, he might be a North Vermilion guy. I can't recall if CHS was playing VC back then.

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    VA Beach, VA
    Posts
    4,147

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Serious question that I didn't understand your answer. In a previous now removed thread you said " all CHNI players are entitled douches". The reason you gave me for that assessment was because Gabe left early and Mike lost to McNeese. We all know when Gabe left hud had an out of control locker room. Kids transfer and move on every day. Mike had a bad lost but was one tough dude that played his last 6 or so games on basically one leg.

    So are all college athletes, who leave a team early for what ever reason, entitled douches or just the ones from CHNI?

    i didnt remember uab beating lswho, and wouldnt have transposed that to follow it to saban at bama. talk about a grudge, then uab program gets shut down,wow

    Nick Saban coached LSU and Alabama lost to UAB and ULM respectively. Both much bigger upsets than MSU over UL. Were the QBs in those 2 games defined as entitled douches? Is it the case that every time a school gets upset their QB becomes an entitled douche?

    I am just not seeing where that statement is coming from? For a small AA school I think they have done pretty well for the Cajuns with Des, Fuse, hill, and baseball Goulas and Landry. Not sure how far you want to go back you had pat brennan on the team that beat A&M. If you want to go back to the 60s I could give you a list a mile long of CHNI alum that have helped our program just to mention a couple former Lafayette parish sheriff Mike Nuestrom, and all time interception leader, until Orlando Thomas came, here Ed Pratt.

    Now please explain why all these people are " entitled douches". I am not following your original explanation.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,246

    Default Re: Lingering Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun fan1 View Post
    I think he said he played against both Erath and CHS. Given that time period, he might be a North Vermilion guy. I can't recall if CHS was playing VC back then.
    No. He did not. There is no hate like he portrayed between CHNI and any Vermillion parish school other than Erath.

    I love rivalries.... that's what makes sports fun!!!!

    I was there the night Mike Desormeaux that "entitled douche" played against doctors recommendations, in bobcat stadium. Seeing that tough kid on his hands and knees throwing his guts up between several plays, to take his team to double over time. (If he weren't very sick there would have been no overtime) I personally hadn't lived in NI since the 80s but remember thinking who is this tough SOB. I hope bustle gets him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •