_ _ _ _
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: 2019 Football Signing Class

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    52

    Default Re: Class of 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    Not on that team. His grandfather graduated in 65. Started at D end as a sophomore for the state champs. Played TE and DE the next 2 at CHS. Spent a couple of years with USL as DE. I was a teammate of his younger brother in the early 70s.
    Leblanc played with Mike Neustrom then...

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    552

    Default Re: Class of 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by KapCajun View Post
    Leblanc played with Mike Neustrom then...
    Yes. He and Mike best friends from elementary school until LeBlanc passed as a very young man in the 80s. I was friends with Dwayne.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    52

    Default Re: Class of 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    Yes. He and Mike best friends from elementary school until LeBlanc passed as a very young man in the 80s. I was friends with Dwayne.
    👍

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    733

    Default 2019 Football Signing Class

    Numbers are messing with my mind T. I thought that we couldn't sign more than 18 recruits this year and that we signed 16 on signing day, or at least early in the process. We have since awarded 4 scholies to 4 walk-ons and have picked up others. Lost track of how many of those that are coming on board.

    What am I missing?


  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    9,532
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    Numbers are messing with my mind T. I thought that we couldn't sign more than 18 recruits this year and that we signed 16 on signing day, or at least early in the process. We have since awarded 4 scholies to 4 walk-ons and have picked up others. Lost track of how many of those that are coming on board.

    What am I missing?
    The two HS DL Mapieu and Hayes make it 18. He had one in his back pocket and we signed Dorsey that makes 19. All other signees after will be towards the 2019 class.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    The two HS DL Mapieu and Hayes make it 18. He had one in his back pocket and we signed Dorsey that makes 19. All other signees after will be towards the 2019 class.
    So we've already signed at least 4 of our 25 for next year.

    Thanks.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    6,229
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    So we've already signed at least 4 of our 25 for next year.

    Thanks.
    Im gonna assume that we need those 4 next year desperately and the others will be for the future. We can't afford another losing season.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    9,532
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Another Cajun in the Boat!

    Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    So we've already signed at least 4 of our 25 for next year.

    Thanks.
    I think 3 or 4? We definitely need another NT/DT.

  9. #49
    fanof71 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    So we've already signed at least 4 of our 25 for next year.

    Thanks.
    These are the 4 scholarships awarded to current players after spring game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •