_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Nick Weber coming home?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: Nick Weber coming home?

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Maybe he's one of those entitled kids like Des and the rest of the CHS kids as one poster suggested on another thread. I know he went to TC it could be an issue with all white privileged catholic school kids. (Tongue planted in cheek). It would be nice to land him. Kid can stroke it and could solve DH issues immediately.

    Coming from a good source, as of yesterday, UL was the only state school that hasn't called him yet.

    I know I'll get flack, but again, just going off of what I was told.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,906

    Default Re: Nick Weber coming home?

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Maybe he's one of those entitled kids like Des and the rest of the CHS kids as one poster suggested on another thread. I know he went to TC it could be an issue with all white privileged catholic school kids. (Tongue planted in cheek). It would be nice to land him. Kid can stroke it and could solve DH issues immediately.
    Not really immediately. He would have to sit out a year

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,906

    Default Re: Nick Weber coming home?

    And if he goes the juco route we probably don't get him here the year after.


  4. #24
    CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,336

    Default Re: Nick Weber coming home?

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedFan View Post
    Coming from a good source, as of yesterday, UL was the only state school that hasn't called him yet.

    I know I'll get flack, but again, just going off of what I was told.
    Sometimes we try not to get those real good hitters. It takes focus off of pitching and defense.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,245

    Default Re: Nick Weber coming home?

    Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Not really immediately. He would have to sit out a year
    Yep. Should of said immediately when eligible.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,901

    Default Re: Nick Weber coming home?

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Yep..he took Todd lott's scholarship money
    What if.. Todd Lott isn't playing for the Cajuns next year?

    Just sayin.. he may or may not.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    lafayette
    Posts
    11,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    What if.. Todd Lott isn't playing for the Cajuns next year?

    Just sayin.. he may or may not.
    Same as the other 34 guys

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    16,005

    Default Re: Nick Weber coming home?

    Turns out ConfusedFan's opening post may have had some pieces of truth too it, but there is a long way to go in the process. Stay tuned.


  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South & East of Cajun Field
    Posts
    1,560

    Default Re: Nick Weber coming home?

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedFan View Post
    Coming from a good source, as of yesterday, UL was the only state school that hasn't called him yet.

    I know I'll get flack, but again, just going off of what I was told.
    Maybe we didn't need to call him.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Turns out ConfusedFan's opening post may have had some pieces of truth too it, but there is a long way to go in the process. Stay tuned.
    The guys plays first base and can hit....

    Pants: ON [OFF]

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: Nick Weber coming home?

    Going to LSUE


  12. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedFan View Post
    Going to LSUE
    He just just got a little closer to home. I bet we'll see him here soon.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Carencro, LA
    Posts
    748

    Default Re: Nick Weber coming home?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    He just just got a little closer to home. I bet we'll see him here soon.
    Like when we play lsue in fall ball?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •