_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: The Au-Zone: June 2, 2018

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    104

    Default The Au-Zone: June 2, 2018

    Hour 1 features the last Tony Robichaux interview of the 2018 season.
    Hour 3 features a season-review/2019 preview interview with Gerry Glasco.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    778

    Default Re: The Au-Zone: June 2, 2018

    Our goals haven't changed: Win 40 games. Win a conference championship. Win a conference tournament championship. Get into a regional and make some noise in that regional.

    Last year we won 35 games. This year we won 34. That's unacceptable.

    Tony Robichaux


  3. #3
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    5,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    Our goals haven't changed: Win 40 games. Win a conference championship. Win a conference tournament championship. Get into a regional and make some noise in that regional.

    Last year we won 35 games. This year we won 34. That's unacceptable.

    Tony Robichaux
    I'm not surprised one bit.....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    9,980
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Au-Zone: June 2, 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    I'm not surprised one bit.....
    Yep, that has been our goal.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Yep, that has been our goal.
    Our attendance was number 8 in the country.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    9,980
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Au-Zone: June 2, 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    Our attendance was number 8 in the country.
    Not smacking you, but I don't celebrate attendance numbers that much. We had a poor season by our own standards, the attendance numbers are good for the baseball finances. Outside of that fact, means little to me at this time sitting home.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    9,980
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Au-Zone: June 2, 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    No smacking you, but I don't celebrate attendance numbers that much. We had a poor season by our own standards, the attendance numbers are good for the baseball finances. Outside of that fact, means little to me at this time sitting home.
    Since when is the word "MUCH" censored? Guys please fix it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,012

    Default Re: The Au-Zone: June 2, 2018

    "I want to thank our fans—They deserved BETTER than where we ended up this season"


  9. #9
    Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7,738

    Default Re: The Au-Zone: June 2, 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    No smacking you, but I don't celebrate attendance numbers that m__h. We had a poor season by our own standards, the attendance numbers are good for the baseball finances. Outside of that fact, means little to me at this time sitting home.
    Did any mid majors have higher attendance than the Cajuns? In his interview Coach Robe expressed great appreciation for the fans support this year despite not fielding his best team.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    20,760
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Au-Zone: June 2, 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Since when is the word "M__H" censored? Guys please fix it.
    I don't know why, will check tonight

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    2,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I don't know why, will check tonight
    It's the combo of u and c I think. I used o u c h in the regional thread and it was censored.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    20,760
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Au-Zone: June 2, 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    It's the combo of u and c I think. I used o u c h in the regional thread and it was censored.
    Thanks for that. I think it's fixed now. UC

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    2,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Thanks for that. I think it's fixed now. UC
    Yep, went and corrected my post.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    9,980
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Au-Zone: June 2, 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Did any mid majors have higher attendance than the Cajuns? In his interview Coach Robe expressed great appreciation for the fans support this year despite not fielding his best team.
    Outside of economics, it's not a substitute for a outstanding season Mike. It shows the support is here for something bigger and better. Acknowledge it and move on, but it's no substitute for winning.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    2,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Outside of economics, it's not a substitute for a outstanding season Mike. It shows the support is here for something bigger and better. Acknowledge it and move on, but it's no substitute for winning.
    Pretty sure we count paid attendance too. Our season ticket sales would probably put us in the top 25 with zero butts in the stands.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,929

    Default Re: The Au-Zone: June 2, 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    Pretty sure we count paid attendance too. Our season ticket sales would probably put us in the top 25 with zero butts in the stands.
    I would venture to guess that other than the Tiguah game, butts in the seats was about 1/2 announced paid attendance both this year and last.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,971

    Default Re: The Au-Zone: June 2, 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    Our attendance was number 8 in the country.
    Paid attendance

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    20,760
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Au-Zone: June 2, 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Paid attendance
    The best kind.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,929

    Default Re: The Au-Zone: June 2, 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The best kind.
    Got to be able to touch them

    IN THE STANDS

  20. #20
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,518

    UL Baseball Re: The Au-Zone: June 2, 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I would venture to guess that other than the Tiguah game, butts in the seats was about 1/2 announced paid attendance both this year and last.
    This would be typical for almost all high paid attendance programs. The lower the paid attendance the closer it matches butts in the seats.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •