_ _ _ _
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 42 48 49 50 51 52
Results 1,021 to 1,025 of 1025

Thread: Status Quo or Changes

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Status Quo or Changes

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Tell that to talktomewillis and Robe. Betcha Robe tells that to Maggard and Farmer back in the day at contract renewal time, if we're doing well.
    .....anyway we had about 1000 more at basketball games as ltur.....overall conference not too good!!,

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Baseball Re: Status Quo or Changes

Probably closer to 2K Boomer, both in paid and actual attendance for basketball, and closer to 3K in baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Tell that to talktomewillis and Robe. Betcha Robe tells that to Maggard and Farmer back in the day at contract renewal time, if we're doing well.
    We are not going to let someone coast through the rest of their contract if we are not postseason bond next year Robe be coaching for his job in 2020.. This Admin will not let employees coast off past accomplishments

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I struggle with that entire concept.

You guys were ready to pull your season tickets to the only program here that is lead by a proven winner? Because of an assistant?

Even if JT wasn't being removed from the field, I wouldn't sacrifice my enjoyment of Cajun baseball just to make a point.
    It is also the only program at UL that if you give up your tickets, you may not be able to get them again at a later date.

raginsaints is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Sorry, but this is classic bandwagon mentality. These are the folks scrounging for super regional tix when that rolls around. Don't fall in that trap.
    Bandwagon mentality? lol What a load of ____.

It's literally the only thing the average person can do to hold their program accountable. I've been going to baseball games for as long as I can remember. I was there when the team sucked and when the team was good.

Like it or not when they renovated the stadium and raised the amount of money it costs to get tickets, expectations are raised as well.

I'll always follow and love UL sports, but I'd rather play in the pool with my daughter while listening to the game than go watch a team hit .230 year after year while refusing to do everything they can to get better.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 42 48 49 50 51 52