_ _ _ _
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50

Thread: Status Quo or Changes

Blog Entries

Default Re: Status Quo or Changes

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    I thought you said shareholders deserve updates?...why not reach out if there's a potential for a fan to quit giving?...
    Deserving something and issuing an ultimatum are worlds apart. (not that you suggested one) Me getting my ears tickled accomplishes nothing.

CajunVic is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I have a suspicion that our AD and Head Coach could give a rat's ___ that 5 or 6 posters on RP have their panniers in a knot over no announcement about something those panty knotters already have been told. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I would never do such a thing.

Earlier this year Robichaux said he doesn't care what we think*. If he doesn't care what many think, a one-on-one with lil ole me is irrelevance magnified.

* To be fair he may have meant he didn't care on that specific topic, of which I can't recall.

To be ultra fair my only one-on-one encounter with Robe was when I found an unlabeled picture of the 1944 baseball team, and I presented it to him.

Subsequently he had it included in the media guide. Alvin Dark was in the picture.

That fall Robichaux presented Alvin Dark with a #1 jersey plaque at mid field of a football game.
    His exact quote was "your perception is not my reality". That's what he said. I don't recall the topic either. Pretty ballsy for a head coach of a mid major to make that comment toward the fanbase when your program is struggling. But don't let me interrupt the worshiping.

Man... You guys are an interesting bunch.
    JT was fired months ago. An announcement will never change that. I hitting coach was decided upon weeks ago. An announcement will not change that.

Why are you guys so hard up for a press release? We have been giving you the happenings as they've occurred. As we've done many times before. (And the "rock solid" clique can ____ off, I've never been wrong in 10 years on baseball.)

What's the problem?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    JT was fired months ago. An announcement will never change that. I hitting coach was decided upon weeks ago. An announcement will not change that.

Why are you guys so hard up for a press release? We have been giving you the happenings as they've occurred. As we've done many times before. (And the "rock solid" clique can ____ off, I've never been wrong in 10 years on baseball.)

What's the problem?
    Note: Very first post worded directly saying JT has been "fired."

And never been wrong in 10 years. We can take this as gospel.

Whether it's on paper or not, fired is fired.

Blog Entries

"Fired" or reassigned?

"Fired" or reassigned?
    O oh 🤔

raginsaints is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

What's the problem?
    A lot of baseball season ticket holders don't read this board and I know they would all love to read that we made a change.

Is he still collecting a paycheck from UL?

I thought he was at reds with the new guy?

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    Is he still collecting a paycheck from UL?
    When MAT said Talbot had been fired, he likely meant he was relieved of hitting coach duties, not necessarily released from staff completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    When MAT said Talbot had been fired, he likely meant he was relieved of hitting coach duties, not necessarily released from staff completely.
    He just had one of his duties removed. He's still the recruiting coordinator, so he's not fired.

I want to work for UL baseball. You can never get fired and you'll end up having to do less work.

What's the problem?
    Some people live under black clouds that they want others to live in with them

He just had one of his duties removed. He's still the recruiting coordinator, so he's not fired.

I want to work for UL baseball. You can never get fired and you'll end up having to do less work.
    Apparently there is an opening to apply

Then apply for the opening all mighty one

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    A lot of baseball season ticket holders don't read this board and I know they would all love to read that we made a change.
    Yep. I know some that are in the dark about this. It would be nice if the Athletic department would make some sort of official announcement. After all, we all know that we can believe EVERYTHING we read on internet message boards. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Fair enough. But...

When Jake is in the third base box come spring time, what does it really mean..

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50