_ _ _ _
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 64 70 71 72 73 74
Results 1,461 to 1,469 of 1469

Thread: Status Quo or Changes

Default Re: Status Quo or Changes

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I can assure you, I don't need new sources. I don't care what that says, JT has no influence over our offensive gameplan or hitting technique going forward.

If you call shagging balls "assisting with hitters", I guess we can say you were right.
    Shagging Balls" is a bit delusional my friend. This piece of poison even being around the players doesn't bode well.

The Bab move to Baseball Ops and still have the "Associate Head Coach" title is a separate joke within itself. Find me that title combo in any other D1 baseball program in the country. Chris Domingue has this same title (Baseball Ops) for years and got camp money and a little something for the academic side. Nothing even close to what the job is paying now.

Freeman yet again gets hosed. A 5 year volunteer guy. Good dude and deserves much better and can get much better. Oh, and eventually will get better.

As for Coach Wells, I truly wish him the best. A huge mountain to climb here with pressure coming in.

Robe on Auzone just said that University of Houston offered JT a job as recruiter but JT turned it down.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Robe on Auzone just said that University of Houston offered JT a job as recruiter but JT turned it down.
    Most likely as an unpaid assistant role

Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Most likely as an unpaid assistant role
    I don't believe that is the case. We would have to ask him to know either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I don't believe that is the case. We would have to ask him to know either way.
    It was as a paid asst.

Blog Entries

Answer: Status Quanges

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    "Shagging Balls" is a bit delusional my friend. This piece of poison even being around the players doesn't bode well.

The Bab move to Baseball Ops and still have the "Associate Head Coach" title is a separate joke within itself. Find me that title combo in any other D1 baseball program in the country. Chris Domingue has this same title (Baseball Ops) for years and got camp money and a little something for the academic side. Nothing even close to what the job is paying now.

Freeman yet again gets hosed. A 5 year volunteer guy. Good dude and deserves much better and can get much better. Oh, and eventually will get better.

As for Coach Wells, I truly wish him the best. A huge mountain to climb here with pressure coming in.
    Piece of posion"? C'mon guy...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    "Shagging Balls" is a bit delusional my friend. This piece of poison even being around the players doesn't bode well.

Dude, get a 6 pack and chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Textitan View Post
    It was as a paid asst.
    Thanks for facts...not ASSumptions...

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 64 70 71 72 73 74