_ _ _ _
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 102

Thread: SB Regional G3 Final: Louisiana 7, Houston 2

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    984

    Default Re: SB Regional: Louisiana vs Houston Advancement Game (2nd matchup)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Can the Glasco haters/Lotief apologists come out and at least give a little credit to the man and girls for their performance today?
    Fishing in the SAME pond, Brother!! This tweet goes out to everyone who abandoned this team at the start of the season. It WON'T be on Vance's Lotief Lovefest page, but I do hope it makes its way to Oregon and Arizona!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    19,911
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: SB Regional G3 Final: Louisiana 7, Houston 2

    Quote Originally Posted by wscoog View Post
    Good luck tomorrow. Sweep the corndogs
    Thanks

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: SB Regional G3 Final: Louisiana 7, Houston 2

    FYI
    Tx St survived to play another elimination game against UCLA later tonight. Beat Sac St tonight. CSF already in to final in that regional.


  4. #84
    RaginScotsman's Avatar
    RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    FYI
    Tx St survived to play another elimination game against UCLA later tonight. Beat Sac St tonight. CSF already in to final in that regional.
    Good for the Bobcats. Rupp will no doubt have to go again considering the match up. Actually a tough blow for TXST, but if they win that anything can happen on Sunday.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,306
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Has anyone else had issues with radio pup today? It plays for 5 minutes then, buffers, then "problem in connection."
    All day this ____ed me off. I was on a bike ride and kept having to pull over and restart the app.

    I was using ESPN1420 app.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,306
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Download the ESPN1420 app it's more stable
    Had same issues all day both on WiFi and on cellular network on ESPN1420 app.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    984

    Default Re: SB Regional G3 Final: Louisiana 7, Houston 2

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Good for the Bobcats. Rupp will no doubt have to go again considering the match up. Actually a tough blow for TXST, but if they win that anything can happen on Sunday.
    Rupp only lasted 3 innings.....UCLA run-rules TxSt 14-1

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,074
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: SB Regional G3 Final: Louisiana 7, Houston 2

    Quote Originally Posted by barisaxman View Post
    Rupp only lasted 3 innings.....UCLA run-rules TxSt 14-1
    Ouch

  9. #89
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    19,057

    Default Re: SB Regional G3 Final: Louisiana 7, Houston 2

    Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    Ouch

  10. #90
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    19,057

    Default Re: SB Regional G3 Final: Louisiana 7, Houston 2

    Admittedly I don't follow the lady softball much but. Have read the Lotief rants forever......without touching on that, I have to wonder how good would we be if the transfers had stayed.....would someone comment on what outcomes and difference this might have made?


  11. #91
    fanof71 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Admittedly I don't follow the lady softball much but. Have read the Lotief rants forever......without touching on that, I have to wonder how good would we be if the transfers had stayed.....would someone comment on what outcomes and difference this might have made?
    If what its and buts were candy and nuts....

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,062

    Default Re: SB Regional G3 Final: Louisiana 7, Houston 2

    They are gone boomer. We are in the regional championship. It doesn't ____ing matter anymore


  13. #93
    CajunVic is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,336

    Default Re: SB Regional G3 Final: Louisiana 7, Houston 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Admittedly I don't follow the lady softball much but. Have read the Lotief rants forever......without touching on that, I have to wonder how good would we be if the transfers had stayed.....would someone comment on what outcomes and difference this might have made?
    Because of his actions on October 3, he was sent home and no longer allowed to play. He didn't see it that way so he left with his three best toys.

    We have fought all season with the toys we had left and with a new set or ring masters and have really done masterfully. Today we get an opportunity to excel in the way we play with our great retained toys and a chance to proceed to a super regional.

    Not a whole lot different than it was last year.

  14. #94
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    16,031
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: SB Regional G3 Final: Louisiana 7, Houston 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Admittedly I don't follow the lady softball much but. Have read the Lotief rants forever......without touching on that, I have to wonder how good would we be if the transfers had stayed.....would someone comment on what outcomes and difference this might have made?
    The Butterfly Effect... had any one of them stayed... had we gone back in time and make that happen... North Korea was going to drop a nuclear warhead on Guam. WW3 would have been triggered... Miley Cyrus would be our next president... and the cost per pound of live crawfish would have gone up too high to mention. You don't go back in time Boomer. We be where we be... and we keep moving forward.

  15. #95
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    5,280

    Default Re: SB Regional G3 Final: Louisiana 7, Houston 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    The Butterfly Effect... had any one of them stayed... had we gone back in time and make that happen... North Korea was going to drop a nuclear warhead on Guam. WW3 would have been triggered... Miley Cyrus would be our next president... and the cost per pound of live crawfish would have gone up too high to mention. You don't go back in time Boomer. We be where we be... and we keep moving forward.
    What if the thong was never invented?

    Brian

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    6,235
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: SB Regional G3 Final: Louisiana 7, Houston 2

    What time is the first game today vs that school in baton rouge


  17. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    704

    Default Re: SB Regional G3 Final: Louisiana 7, Houston 2

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    What time is the first game today vs that school in baton rouge
    1:00

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    6,235
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    1:00

    Thanks who do we pitch first game.any word?

  19. #99
    fanof71 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,340

    Default Re: SB Regional G3 Final: Louisiana 7, Houston 2

    Alyssa Denham? That would be Boomers choice...


  20. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    704

    Default Re: SB Regional G3 Final: Louisiana 7, Houston 2

    I really hope they wear the jerseys with "Louisiana" on the front.


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •