_ _ _ _
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Results 101 to 115 of 115

Thread: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

  1. #101
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    2,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    It shouldn't take 30 something games for the process to finally start working. We could be talking about a regional host if the "process" was picked up earlier, like maybe before the season.
    Still among the worst in most offensive categories.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    It shouldn't take 30 something games for the process to finally start working. We could be talking about a regional host if the "process" was picked up earlier, like maybe before the season.
    Yeah yeah yeah. Keep hating. Every year is different and we don't start each season with 5 stars. I'm proud of the team and my respect for Robe is the same as always. Good night

  3. #103

    Default Re: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

    Just wanted to say hey to all the players and mommas on the board tonight.


  4. #104
    CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,318

    Default Re: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

    When you get to the bottom of the barrel, it is unbelievable what you find.


  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    19,888
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    When you get to the bottom of the barrel, it is unbelievable what you find.
    I looked, there's an unejected casing with gun powder residue.

  6. #106
    RaginScotsman's Avatar
    RaginScotsman is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    West division champs! Wow.
    West division champs to giving up 37 runs in 3 games. That's not even close to a misprint. 37. Followed by only 5 hits in the final 2 games. Not a misprint either.

    I've got no issue with calling out your doubters. This team certainly proved a lot in the second half of the season. They played great baseball at times. But, the box scores for this tournament are a thing of baseball nightmares.

    Next to no one that posts on here want our teams to fail. We were the West champs, yes. But we looked like a team that should not have made the tourney.

  7. #107
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    16,031
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    West division champs to giving up 37 runs in 3 games. That's not even close to a misprint. 37. Followed by only 5 hits in the final 2 games. Not a misprint either.

    I've got no issue with calling out your doubters. This team certainly proved a lot in the second half of the season. They played great baseball at times. But, the box scores for this tournament are a thing of baseball nightmares.

    Next to no one that posts on here want our teams to fail. We were the West champs, yes. But we looked like a team that should not have made the tourney.
    There's no issue with a player calling out the doubters that didn't think this team would even make the tourney, by also having "won the west division"... but to have people that aren't under 22 years old and don't play for the team to criticize the doubting fan... is BS. I want them to post and state their opinion. But they need to get called out for the silly little girls they are.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,901

    Default Re: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

    Where do we hang out west division championship banners?


  9. #109
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    16,031
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

    Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Where do we hang out west division championship banners?
    😳😂😳

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,989

    Default Re: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

    Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Where do we hang out west division championship banners?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Shreveport
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

    In the locker room for next seasons motivation.


  12. #112
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Flagship-Land
    Posts
    736

    Default Re: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
    In the locker room for next seasons motivation.
    The only thing they need for motivation is the offensive stats. If that doesn't motivate them, then they need to pack up their personal belongings and go elsewhere.

  13. #113
    Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7,063

    Default Re: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

    Quote Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post
    The only thing they need for motivation is the offensive stats. If that doesn't motivate them, then they need to pack up their personal belongings and go elsewhere.
    Personally, I have come to the conclusion the rift between team and fans is overblown. You know what tells me that. The no. of people at the last two games which did not begin at the best times. A few posts or blogs on the internet by either party does not indicate how much support a team gets.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,989

    Default Re: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Personally, I have come to the conclusion the rift between team and fans is overblown. You know what tells me that. The no. of people at the last two games which did not begin at the best times. A few posts or blogs on the internet by either party does not indicate how much support a team gets.
    Its also a slippery slope that can send the program in a tailspin with coaches losing their locker room look at football end of 2014 - 2015 and 2010 in basketball

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    6,229
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

    There is no riff between players and fans. All they need to know is when they look at the stands thru see a fam base like no other. Perfect? No. A few barbs here and there does not mean an issue. It's humans being humans.


Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •