_ _ _ _
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    It shouldn't take 30 something games for the process to finally start working. We could be talking about a regional host if the "process" was picked up earlier, like maybe before the season.
    Still among the worst in most offensive categories.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    It shouldn't take 30 something games for the process to finally start working. We could be talking about a regional host if the "process" was picked up earlier, like maybe before the season.
    Yeah yeah yeah. Keep hating. Every year is different and we don't start each season with 5 stars. I'm proud of the team and my respect for Robe is the same as always. Good night

Default Re: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

Just wanted to say hey to all the players and mommas on the board tonight.

CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

When you get to the bottom of the barrel, it is unbelievable what you find.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    When you get to the bottom of the barrel, it is unbelievable what you find.
    I looked, there's an unejected casing with gun powder residue.

RaginScotsman is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    West division champs! Wow.
    West division champs to giving up 37 runs in 3 games. That's not even close to a misprint. 37. Followed by only 5 hits in the final 2 games. Not a misprint either.

I've got no issue with calling out your doubters. This team certainly proved a lot in the second half of the season. They played great baseball at times. But, the box scores for this tournament are a thing of baseball nightmares.

Next to no one that posts on here want our teams to fail. We were the West champs, yes. But we looked like a team that should not have made the tourney.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    West division champs to giving up 37 runs in 3 games. That's not even close to a misprint. 37. Followed by only 5 hits in the final 2 games. Not a misprint either.

I've got no issue with calling out your doubters. This team certainly proved a lot in the second half of the season. They played great baseball at times. But, the box scores for this tournament are a thing of baseball nightmares.

Next to no one that posts on here want our teams to fail. We were the West champs, yes. But we looked like a team that should not have made the tourney.
    There's no issue with a player calling out the doubters that didn't think this team would even make the tourney, by also having "won the west division"... but to have people that aren't under 22 years old and don't play for the team to criticize the doubting fan... is BS. I want them to post and state their opinion. But they need to get called out for the silly little girls they are.

Where do we hang out west division championship banners?

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    😳😂😳

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Attached Images Attached Images  

In the locker room for next seasons motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
    In the locker room for next seasons motivation.
    The only thing they need for motivation is the offensive stats. If that doesn't motivate them, then they need to pack up their personal belongings and go elsewhere.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post
    The only thing they need for motivation is the offensive stats. If that doesn't motivate them, then they need to pack up their personal belongings and go elsewhere.
    Personally, I have come to the conclusion the rift between team and fans is overblown. You know what tells me that. The no. of people at the last two games which did not begin at the best times. A few posts or blogs on the internet by either party does not indicate how much support a team gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Personally, I have come to the conclusion the rift between team and fans is overblown. You know what tells me that. The no. of people at the last two games which did not begin at the best times. A few posts or blogs on the internet by either party does not indicate how much support a team gets.
    Its also a slippery slope that can send the program in a tailspin with coaches losing their locker room look at football end of 2014 - 2015 and 2010 in basketball

Blog Entries

There is no riff between players and fans. All they need to know is when they look at the stands thru see a fam base like no other. Perfect? No. A few barbs here and there does not mean an issue. It's humans being humans.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6