_ _ _ _
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Chandler Fields Commits to Louisiana

Default Re: UL Football Commitment

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Chase Rogers is from Mississippi baw
    Yup, was thinking Byrne ... older age setting in.

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I'm ok with Nunez he is not bad. We still can't get separation on routes what is he to do. Now next year worries me at Quarterback I haven't seen the answer on the field this year. Thank goodness for Texas State. CC hurt but from what happened yesterday the west is wide open.
    Chandler Fields
    http://www.hudl.com/video/3/9248163/...8e87080449d2fe

Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking ahead to TXST

Recruits that want to realistically compete for playing time day 1 on campus. Signing day is coning very soon. Nov 13 is when early signing for baseball occurs......think it may be a little later in football.

12/19-21 is the early period in 2018

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Both HS commits are better than anything we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Both HS commits are better than anything we have now.
    I want a gamer and winner starting next year. I don't care if that's someone on the roster or someone who is brought in with this next class.

But it's very obvious that you need a plus player at QB to win in CFB. Not to mention at least a mediocre defense.

Default Re: Chandler Fields Commits to Louisiana

Anyone know if either of our QB comitts will enroll in January and go through spring practice?

Clifton McDowel 6'2" 215 will be our next QB.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/7496078/...1e2a0e30847bc7

We need a JUCO or graduate transfer to come in and help stabilize the QB position. All we have coming back is Levi and we all know how that's going so far.....

I think we may have a real shot at Lowell Narcisse. Coach Juluke recruited Lowell to LSU when he was on staff over there.

Any of you STM folks know where the Holstein kid is leaning towards for college?

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    We need a JUCO or graduate transfer to come in and help stabilize the QB position. All we have coming back is Levi and we all know how that's going so far.....

I think we may have a real shot at Lowell Narcisse. Coach Juluke recruited Lowell to LSU when he was on staff over there.
    You think he wants to play in front of 17,000 fans at home? Don't think so...

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    He's local so you can add another 10,000 fans to that number.

We are two really good defensive recruiting classes away from being a 8-10 win team. Our offense is fine and we are set to be even better there as our young OL matures and gets some experience.

The defense is where we need the most help. We have very few playmakers on defense and the guys we do have are young. We need to improve a lot at LB and DB. We have to find a lot more speed at those positions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post

If we are starting a true freshman QB next year with the returning experience at OL, WR, RB and TE, it's going to be very disappointing and another long season. I believe they will look at a transfer, Juco or Grad to bridge the gap at the QB position.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    If we are starting a true freshman QB next year with the returning experience at OL, WR, RB and TE, it's going to be very disappointing and another long season. I believe they will look at a transfer, Juco or Grad to bridge the gap at the QB position.
    If we bring in a transfer and both QB's sign we will have 7 QB's on the roster that is downright ridiculous but its something that will have to be done

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    It's better than what he's playing for now or did at LSU.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    If we bring in a transfer and both QB's sign we will have 7 QB's on the roster that is downright ridiculous but its something that will have to be done
    I think that position will have more than a few changes.

Bringing in a JUCO would be great, and it would allow us to redshirt the HS guys, but any JUCO guy we get won't move the needle as much as you want them to, unless he is a legit passing QB. I definitely do not want a grad transfer. That would put us back to square 1 at the QB position in year 3 when our RB's are seniors. Not good.

Unless we can find a legit FBS arm in the JUCO ranks, we need to put the HS commits into the fire as soon as they arrive on campus.

I told you. We won't be in a favorable position until year 3.

Patience and perspective.

I think that position will have more than a few changes.
    Lewis to DB. He might be able to play on Sunday back there. He'll get bench splinters if he stays where he is.

I was hoping that would be the case. The way these guys seem to be able to recruit, I am interested to see who they can get!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast