Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: SBC SB Final: Louisiana 2, Georgia State 1

Default Re: SB Final: Louisiana 2, Georgia State 1

thanks

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by bwallace View Post
    The tournament bracket and the description attached to it are confusing. Is the championship game single elimination? or is there the possibility of an "if needed" game?

https://sunbeltsports_ftp.sidearmspo...ampbracket.pdf

Thanks.
    No "if needed". We went into the final game undefeated a couple of years back and lost both the game and tournament championship to the team we had beaten earlier in the championship bracket on Friday. We both had one loss.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Softball Re: SB Final: Louisiana 2, Georgia State 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but most would think it is biased. I believe you threatened to sell your softball and basketball tickets after Lotief was fired. You threatened to withdraw all support to UL over Lotief even after all the facts came out. Maybe you have legitimate concerns over Glasco, but it at least appears to come from a personal place based on your history.

Regardless, I commend you for sticking with the program and being a supporter.
    Glasco? Clearly we didn't get our coach under the best of circumstances, but we got the best coach available then, and now. If we had a lot more money of course we'd have gotten a bigger name.

Let's all calm down, let him and his team of coaches do their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Glasco? Clearly we didn't get our coach under the best of circumstances, but we got the best coach available then, and now. If we had a lot more money of course we'd have gotten a bigger name.

Let's all calm down, let him and his team of coaches do their jobs.
    To be clear, I have no issue with Glasco.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    To be clear, I have no issue with Glasco.
    Didn't mean to suggest that. I was trying to back your point. I was really commenting on all those overly concerned.

Again to those. He didn't get the team that reported in September, didn't have fall practice, and had to re-recruit every person on the team.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4