_ _ _ _
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 61 to 74 of 74

Thread: Walk on QB

  1. #61
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,688

    Default Re: Walk on QB

    T was a big supporter of Jake, Mike Desermoux, Jerry Babb All local white quarterbacks. So he also thought Blain Gautier was better than McQuire. I guess we can hold that against him except McQuire was a Floridian and Blaine River Parish Louisiana almost local.


  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    10,110
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Walk on QB

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    T was a big supporter of Jake, Mike Desermoux, Jerry Babb All local white quarterbacks. So he also thought Blain Gautier was better than McQuire. I guess we can hold that against him except McQuire was a Floridian and Blaine River Parish Louisiana almost local.
    Express, don't waste your time explaining anything to this person.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,472

    Default Re: Walk on QB

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    SideShowVic actually the return of Bickey the Racist? 🧐
    May he Rest In Peace.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Walk on QB

    Sorry to hear that. RIP Bicky.


  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,108
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Walk on QB

    Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Black, white, Hispanic, Asian......the kid could be from Mars for all I care. Can he play and can he help us win?

    That's all that should matter.
    Exactly......it is hard enough finding a good QB, if we try to get someone of a certain color or race we are cutting out chances even more. All of our players are vermillion in color as far as I know or care. Just find a guy who can play and doesn't do anything to embarrass our school.....any color will do.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    526

    Default Re: Walk on QB

    Will be interesting to learn Coach Napier's walk on strategy. Walk ons have been integral to Coach Synder's success at K State for many years. There's always going to be late bloomers with that 'it' factor to add quality depth to the roster and occasionally rise to key contributors on the field.


  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    9,727

    Default Re: Walk on QB

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    T seems to have an aversion to good looking athletic local Caucasian QB's. I hope one of those pushes someone to the point where we end up with a QB (one of those or not) that can manage a Napier type game plan. All I hope.
    What the hell does color have to do with our QB need and who we push? What a moronic statement.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,472

    Default Re: Walk on QB

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    SideShowVic actually the return of Bickey the Racist? 🧐
    Did you ever meet Bicky? He was definitely a character on ragin pagin, but he was no racist.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,279

    Default Re: Walk on QB

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Did you ever meet Bicky? He was definitely a character on ragin pagin, but he was no racist.
    Bicky was probably not a racist, I am not a racist and not for one minute did I ever or now think T is a racist.

    It was apparently a poor choice of one word in the post to make a point which was in no way intended to be taken as some have inferred on this board. For that, T, I am sorry and hope that this post serves to quell that aspect of the thread.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    17,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Did you ever meet Bicky? He was definitely a character on ragin pagin, but he was no racist.
    I guess you missed the joke.

  11. #71
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    19,459

    Default Re: Walk on QB

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I guess you missed the joke.
    .....and another vote to end this!!!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,472

    Default Re: Walk on QB

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I guess you missed the joke.
    Yep. I didn't see the joke in that statement.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    10,110
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Walk on QB

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Bicky was probably not a racist, I am not a racist and not for one minute did I ever or now think T is a racist.

    It was apparently a poor choice of one word in the post to make a point which was in no way intended to be taken as some have inferred on this board. For that, T, I am sorry and hope that this post serves to quell that aspect of the thread.
    I appreciate the kind words and yes, this ends it as far as I'm concerned. Thank you.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Carencro, Louisiana
    Posts
    3,221

    Default Re: Walk on QB

    Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Black, white, Hispanic, Asian......the kid could be from Mars for all I care. Can he play and can he help us win?

    That's all that should matter.
    Meet our latest walk-on QB


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •