Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: The 'Glasgo' Transition Moving Forward with Glasco

Default Re: The 'Glasgo' Transition Moving Forward with Glasco

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Did his assistant file a complaint with HR? Like with Lotief?
    so that makes it ok? it actually is on video. do we have to wait 20 more years like weinstein or maybe 40? or is it saying it is ok in football?

Default Re: The Glasgo Transition Year

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    who?
    i see what you did there, great job!

Default Re: The 'Glasgo' Transition Moving Forward

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    There is no issue to be solved here. Decision made months ago by a group (Human Resources) that had no choice but to act as they did. What happened at other schools is not pertinent.
    agree, nothing to solve at UL, but we need to solve why other coaches are getting away with bad stuff?

and dont forget about....auburn's situation(s) doesnt seem to have nearly the "press" as ours, i wonder why? multiple sports, actual violations, actual arrests, yet crickets... oh and the softball issue started at az st, no talk of them being investigated either. super regionals vacated maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    so that makes it ok? it actually is on video. do we have to wait 20 more years like weinstein or maybe 40? or is it saying it is ok in football?
    If that assistant is ok with it, yes it does. Maybe Mark Richt isn't a complete azhole and doesn't have a history of incidents. What you or I think is ok doesn't matter.That was not nearly the same as the situation with Lotief. Head coaches, assistants and players get pushed back towards the sidelines all the time. Verbally berating a female coworker in her face telling her she was only hired because she is woman while poking her in the shoulder in front of the associate AD on camera and having a that employee file a formal complaint with HR is totally different situation. Only you would think they are the same.

if i shoot my brother but he wrote a note that i could? (maybe he is suffering?) "him being ok with it" exonerates me? makes no sense..... many of weinsteins women temporarily 'were ok with it" when they had the payoff, now clearly they werent ok with it.

to me actions speak louder than words. i dont want lotief back, but i simply dont want to ignore others. you dont think saban "verbally berates", geez...

sory, meant doesnt "verbally berates"

oh, i almost forgot, the four letter told us that bowl richt was in "didnt matter", who gets that upset about something that doesnt matter, someone has to be lying then....
    not to mention not even a penalty for contacting an official, i realize separate topic, but would you have at least thrown a flag?

Blog Entries

Meanwhile Glasco wins his first Sun Belt Tournament game.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    That is what I am focusing on...congratulations ladies!

if i shoot my brother but he wrote a note that i could? (maybe he is suffering?) "him being ok with it" exonerates me? makes no sense..... many of weinsteins women temporarily 'were ok with it" when they had the payoff, now clearly they werent ok with it.

to me actions speak louder than words. i dont want lotief back, but i simply dont want to ignore others. you dont think saban "verbally berates", geez...
    HR would be ok with you shooting your brother if he didn't file a formal complaint

HR would be ok with you shooting your brother if he didn't file a formal complaint
    His tin foil hat doesn't let him think clear enough to realize that HR would be the least of his problems

but would mueller if i had also worked on trump campaign? lol

why do we even have a board if whole point of our board is p5 can do no wrong, we will never beat them if that is our attitude...

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    With the help of an All American Short Stop screw up. But a win is a win.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

why do we even have a board if whole point of our board is p5 can do no wrong, we will never beat them if that is our attitude...
    Why don't you start your own thread about the sins of the P5 instead of glumming onto other threads.

I'm sure you recall the demise of Woody Hays for striking a player. The firing of the Texas Tech coach for a wrongful accusation about his treatment of a player.

oh, i almost forgot, the four letter told us that bowl richt was in "didnt matter", who gets that upset about something that doesnt matter, someone has to be lying then....
    not to mention not even a penalty for contacting an official, i realize separate topic, but would you have at least thrown a flag?
    Please find the Shift key for capital letters and the apostrophe for contractions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Why don't you start your own thread about the sins of the P5 instead of glumming onto other threads.

I'm sure you recall the demise of Woody Hays for striking a player. The firing of the Texas Tech coach for a wrongful accusation about his treatment of a player.
    FYI Coach at Texas Tech,Mike Leach,was found innocent of accusations. Makes you wonder why they ran off a successful football coach at Texas Tech .

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I knew, thus wrongful accusations. His name escaped me when I was typing my response to tin foiled 97.

Quote Originally Posted by campo118 View Post
    When are you guys going to admit Glasco won't come close to replicating the success of lotief? "We need to go get some big hitters?" Lotief built big hitters. Same reason every time we lost a stud another one popped up the next year. Our run of dominance is over folks.
    Bump

Quote Originally Posted by campo118 View Post
    When are you guys going to admit Glasco won't come close to replicating the success of lotief? "We need to go get some big hitters?" Lotief built big hitters. Same reason every time we lost a stud another one popped up the next year. Our run of dominance is over folks.
    Looks like Mike and Glasco has the same level of success. That's with Loteif working against the team by actively encouraging his FORMER players to transfer.

But by all means, keep living in your fantasy.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast