Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Moving Forward with Glasco

Default Re: The 'Glasgo' Transition Moving Forward with Glasco

Quote Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post
    Looks like Mike and Glasco has the same level of success. That's with Loteif working against the team by actively encouraging his FORMER players to transfer.

But by all means, keep living in your fantasy.
    He did it with Lotief's players! Oh wait.....

Quote Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post
    Looks like Mike and Glasco has the same level of success. That's with Loteif working against the team by actively encouraging his FORMER players to transfer.

But by all means, keep living in your fantasy.
    Proud of how the Cajuns fought this weekend and they definitely did better than I expected them to.

Default Re: The Glasgo Transition Year

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    your Mom.

Whats up sucka??

Z
    z!!! i'm just seeing this--all good, and hope the same for you, brother!

Saw this on Twitter...for those who said he's moved on

"Believe me: if it wouldn't of been for Savoie/Maggard/Jessica's nonsense & corruptness & inability to treat the sball athletes with RESPECT, "US"our sisterhood would be headed to OKC. DJ will take a piece of all of "US" with her & I pray she WINS IT ALL. She has MORAL COURAGE!"

Blog Entries

Now there's a post secondary safe prediction that can't be proved.

Right or wrong.

Certainly doesn't apply to everyone that left though does it?

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post

"Believe me: if it wouldn't of been for Savoie/Maggard/Jessica's nonsense & corruptness & inability to treat the sball athletes with RESPECT, "US"our sisterhood would be headed to OKC. DJ will take a piece of all of "US" with her & I pray she WINS IT ALL. She has MORAL COURAGE!"
    Hey Coach, "US" got as far as "YOU" did last year even without "YOUR" retaliatory enhanced transfers that "YOU" had last year.

Might need to look in the mirror when you assess "nonsense, corruptness, inability to treat sball athletes with RESPECT" and when you score the tirade that happened on Oct. 3.

RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Perhaps we would have made further if you didn't "pimp" our best players to PAC 12 programs upon your exit.

The funny thing is the players that went to Arizona only went one game further in the season then the Cajuns.

Side note-It's incredibly ironic for someone to cite lack the administration's of respect to women when he was fired by the administration for lack of respect (and abuse) to women.

Just1More is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

DJ and Oregon can "win it all" but the sisterhood he's referring to would only "head there"? Why doesn't this tweeter claim this sisterhood would "win it all" like we did over the past 17 years under the prior program. If I were a coach that had a team ready to make a difference at OKC... shouldn't I have kept my mouth shut, and kept my ____ together and got that done first? If I were smart, like a lawyer, I'd have waited for the perfect setting... like a press conference following my WCWS championship... to lay out my complaints/demands.

There's a new sisterhood and a new "US". Get over it and get on with your new life.

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Being so bitter isn't healthy. Needs to move on for his sake and his family. So sad...

Yeah, it's totally the admin's fault that he poked a female coworker and physically threatened our former AD in Savoie's office.

Give me a break.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10