_ _ _ _
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: ULM Rebranding!

Default Re: ULM Rebranding!

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    A bad year for us in football is a good year at ULM. Outside of football, have they beaten us in any other sport?
    Women's tennis & golf

Well then...

metry is getting worse and worse. he used to be somewhat sane, but now has almost completely lost it,

or the troll game is strong

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    metry is getting worse and worse. he used to be somewhat sane, but now has almost completely lost it,

Mission accomplished

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post

I am trolling a bit. ULM is not our equal, but we are not anything special, especially when it comes to football. We are and have been mediocre. I don't know how any sane person could look at our football team and say we are good coaches away from being good . Our last coach got killed on the recruiting trail his last couple of years. Now we are loaded up on walkons to fill out our roster.

Don't worry guys...UL is a sleeping giant...Authemont knocked us out pretty good 35 years ago...we'll regain consciousness soon...

Blog Entries

Is this an internal ULM initiative, or an apparel company initiative?

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    I am trolling a bit. ULM is not our equal, but we are not anything special, especially when it comes to football. We are and have been mediocre. I don't know how any sane person could look at our football team and say we are good coaches away from being good . Our last coach got killed on the recruiting trail his last couple of years. Now we are loaded up on walkons to fill out our roster.

This discussion was kind of all over the place, but I think some consensus was made.
    1. Most people here think ULM is going to stay FBS as long as they can and only seismic shifts in realignment will change that.
    2. They will not go bankrupt but will continue to fall further behind.
    3. People here do not consider a fellow SBC member as a peer institution and can't stand that we are uttered in the same sentence.
    4. I am an LSU fan of the highest order even though I never attend their games, dislike their basketball and baseball teams and casually watch their football games at parties.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    This discussion was kind of all over the place, but I think some consensus was made.
    1. Most people here think ULM is going to stay FBS as long as they can and only seismic shifts in realignment will change that.
    2. They will not go bankrupt but will continue to fall further behind.
    3. People here do not consider a fellow SBC member as a peer institution and can't stand that we are uttered in the same sentence.
    4. I am an LSU fan of the highest order even though I never attend their games, dislike their basketball and baseball teams and casually watch their football games at parties.

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Whole lotta not caring going on here.
    Lol...what I started to post but thought the wheels were off the bus at that point. ULM is significant as taint sweat.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5