_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66

Thread: Tech Effect on RPI

  1. #21
    Frenchie35's Avatar
    Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,254

    Default Re: 2018 baseball rpi

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .....So when they come to town we put up signs directing them specifically to the use of our facilities......Guess this would Pizz them off no doubt!!!
    After seeing what modern restroom facilities look like, ULs security might have to heard them out after refusing to leave and escort them back to their seats.

  2. #22
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,111

    UL Baseball Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    It's called marking your territory. Every male puppy learns this at a young age. Fans are only doing what the dawgs do.


  3. #23
    Dad04's Avatar
    Dad04 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    5,262

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    Dear LA Tech fans....welcome to Lafayette. Please enjoy yourselves, but please take two minutes and use our new plush facilities while you are here. Please do not urinate at your seats, like you do in Ruston. Below is an illustration of our plumbing fixtures. If you are not familiar with indoor, err newer equipment, please see game day management.


  4. #24
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    19,123

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Dear LA Tech fans....welcome to Lafayette. Please enjoy yourselves, but please take two minutes and use our new plush facilities while you are here. Please do not urinate at your seats, like you do in Ruston. Below is an illustration of our plumbing fixtures. If you are not familiar with indoor, err newer equipment, please see game day management.

    .....great one for humor but is it just that of humor??? Lol

  5. #25
    CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,374

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .....great one for humor but is it just that of humor??? Lol
    Has the RPI accronym been changed for this thread to stand for the Runs Pee Index?

  6. #26
    BeauCajun's Avatar
    BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Erath, La.
    Posts
    6,694

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Has the RPI accronym been changed for this thread to stand for the Runs Pee Index?
    Or perhaps Redneck?

  7. #27
    BeauCajun's Avatar
    BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Erath, La.
    Posts
    6,694

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .....great one for humor but is it just that of humor??? Lol
    They'll probably try to shower in those.

  8. #28
    CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,374

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Or perhaps Redneck?
    Good one - Redneck Pee Index

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    737

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Dear LA Tech fans....welcome to Lafayette. Please enjoy yourselves, but please take two minutes and use our new plush facilities while you are here. Please do not urinate at your seats, like you do in Ruston. Below is an illustration of our plumbing fixtures. If you are not familiar with indoor, err newer equipment, please see game day management.

    Reminds me of Sam Elliot's line in the movie Road House.
    "Don't eat the big white mint."

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South & East of Cajun Field
    Posts
    1,594

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    To make them really feel at home, we should exchange the toilet paper in the stalls with corn cobs.


  11. #31
    Dad04's Avatar
    Dad04 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    5,262

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    Tech has the the #3 team ERA at 2.56. Hitters might have their hands full, which they are comfortable with.


  12. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    16,168

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Tech has the the #3 team ERA at 2.56. Hitters might have their hands full, which they are comfortable with.
    Any idea who they're throwing tomorrow?

  13. #33
    Dad04's Avatar
    Dad04 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    5,262

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Any idea who they're throwing tomorrow?
    My guess (prob. waaaaaayyy off) is Jr. LHP David Leal pitched last Tuesday at the Box, his most recent outing 8.0 IP 7 K 0 BB 6 H 2 ER. HE is walking around with a very Gunner-like ERA of 1.74. 6-5 250#.

    Best arm we'll see all.........

    http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...l_1051491.html

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    16,168

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    hmm...

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  15. #35

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    hmm...
    Is the game tonight or tomorrow? I love when we play you guys at anything although it seems we don't ever beat you guys at anything but football. Frankly I this our baseball program is getting stronger but I really don't think they are as strong this year as the record might indicate. Cusa is down this year in baseball.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,319

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Is the game tonight or tomorrow? I love when we play you guys at anything although it seems we don't ever beat you guys at anything but football. Frankly I this our baseball program is getting stronger but I really don't think they are as strong this year as the record might indicate. Cusa is down this year in baseball.
    Please make use of the provided restroom facilities. It ain't that kind of party.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,476

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    They'll probably try to shower in those.
    Yep...'fans' evidently so very stupid that they don't know their team's schedule, or how to look it up, no doubt also have trouble performing basic personal hygiene.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    20,107
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    The ones who that letter was addressed to probably won't be making the trip.

    But really, shouldn't you be able to read to receive a letter? The announcement would have been better served over the loudspeaker. j/k


  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lafayette,LA
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Is the game tonight or tomorrow? I love when we play you guys at anything although it seems we don't ever beat you guys at anything but football. Frankly I this our baseball program is getting stronger but I really don't think they are as strong this year as the record might indicate. Cusa is down this year in baseball.
    Wednesday 6:00 PM at "The Tigue"

    I love playing you guys...no matter the sport! In fact, I love to hate Tech.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,476

    Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    My guess (prob. waaaaaayyy off) is Jr. LHP David Leal pitched last Tuesday at the Box, his most recent outing 8.0 IP 7 K 0 BB 6 H 2 ER. HE is walking around with a very Gunner-like ERA of 1.74. 6-5 250#.

    Best arm we'll see all.........

    http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...l_1051491.html
    According to this, you are correct:

    http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...041718aab.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •