Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: BB G3 Final: Louisiana 6, App St 2

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Default Re: GameOn: Louisiana at App St (Game 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    They are always around.
    Friend of mine that played for UH told me when he got divorced... I was told not to marry a cleat chaser. He was drafted, but she told him that if he played the minors, she was gone. She told him "I had to put up with the skanks at UH that hung around you guys... I'm not fighting minor league skanks for you." He hates her because he never took a shot at pro ball... blames her. He never would have gone anywhere. He was a huge juicer back then. Told me they all did (big guys). He can't even watch baseball. It kills him.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Friend of mine that played for UH told me when he got divorced... I was told not to marry a cleat chaser. He was drafted, but she told him that if he played the minors, she was gone. She told him "I had to put up with the skanks at UH that hung around you guys... I'm not fighting minor league skanks for you." He hates her because he never took a shot at pro ball... blames her. He never would have gone anywhere. He was a huge juicer back then. Told me they all did (big guys). He can't even watch baseball. It kills him.
    I probably would have made a different decision.

Now that we're done waking off on App St, can this team come home?

Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Would not be surprised if the weather affects travel plans. However they were not scheduled to leave until tomorrow afternoon so they may wait to catch that flight

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Would not be surprised if the weather affects travel plans. However they were not scheduled to leave until tomorrow afternoon so they may wait to catch that flight
    ....Been a while since I was in the college scene,,,but can they go out and get a beer or meal on their own???

Too busy waking still

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Sorry, late to the party but it is good to see the Cajuns do what you're suppose to do with a bad team, even if on the road. No chest bumping, just TCOB. Crack 'em in the head three times and go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ....Been a while since I was in the college scene,,,but can they go out and get a beer or meal on their own???
    I sure as ____ hope so! I was actually asking myself the same question a few days ago. I would assume a curfew is in place but if they catch a buzz beforehand it's cool...not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I sure as ____ hope so! I was actually asking myself the same question a few days ago. I would assume a curfew is in place but if they catch a buzz beforehand it's cool...not sure.
    When I was in school, that would surely have happened, but drinking age then was 18. At 21, most of them are not even legal drinking age.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    When I was in school, that would surely have happened, but drinking age then was 18. At 21, most of them are not even legal drinking age.
    Regardless one has to know how to get down...I'd hope a few on our roster could figure things out.

Blog Entries

No... but Tony told them that they could trap, kill, clean and cook some muskrat... raid a local moonshiner... and have their way with hill women tonight. It's an Appalacajun team building thing.

They are scheduled to return home tomorrow afternoon. Hard to change travel plans for that many people.

There are usually a mix of team things and individual time on road trips.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    No... but Tony told them that they could trap, kill, clean and cook some muskrat... raid a local moonshiner... and have their way with hill women tonight. It's an Appalacajun team building thing.
    Haha! Good one, J1M!

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Is Leaumont now our most dominant reliever?
    His breaking stuff is nasty.
    Dominant is a little strong. Agree he's been pretty good. If we keep breaking him in slowly he could be a key guy down the stretch. His cutter has helped him tramendously

Default Re: BB G3 Final: Louisiana 6, App St 2

We have now reached the meat of our schedule we will see what this team is made of .. Next 3 weeks could be rough

We get a chance to reach up and get ark st at home this weekend. Big series for the west standings and for us to break up the log jam

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Dominant is a little strong. Agree he's been pretty good. If we keep breaking him in slowly he could be a key guy down the stretch. His cutter has helped him tramendously
    I was being facetious.
    But considering our pen depth and struggles, he's not far off from our best option lately.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    We get a chance to reach up and get ark st at home this weekend. Big series for the west standings and for us to break up the log jam
    We get Little Rock at home this week.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I was being facetious.
    But considering our pen depth and struggles, he's not far off from our best option lately.
    You weren't being facetious... and your exaggeration wasn't that far off. Leaumont's ball is breaking at the magic spot. I wish I could watch his ball delivery from the plate. His release is effortless. I haven't seen him pitch enough to see his full battery of pitches... and for a stretch of repeat batters... but his command and control so far is very nice.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast