Thread: Developing the Campus Corridor

Louisiana Developing the Campus Corridor

So my new employer sent me to a training in State College, Pennsylvania. I'm staying at a hotel on Penn State's campus. I've had an opportunity to walk around the campus area and it made me think about UL.

We've truly missed the mark on developing the area around UL's campus. The Penn State campus has numerous restaurants, shops, clothing stores, coffee shops. Furthermore, you have numerous apartment complexes, all within walking distance of campus.

When I look around UL's campus corridor I see an area ripe for development. I think continued growth of enrollment will mean further development of shopping, dining, and housing within walking distance of campus.

Default Re: Developing the Campus Corridor

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    So my new employer sent me to a training in State College, Pennsylvania. I'm staying at a hotel on Penn State's campus. I've had an opportunity to walk around the campus area and it made me think about UL.

We've truly missed the mark on developing the area around UL's campus. The Penn State campus has numerous restaurants, shops, clothing stores, coffee shops. Furthermore, you have numerous apartment complexes, all within walking distance of campus.

When I look around UL's campus corridor I see an area ripe for development. I think continued growth of enrollment will mean further development of shopping, dining, and housing within walking distance of campus.
    I agree 100% but there is plans for upgrading university as well as cajundome Blvd

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Developing the Campus Corridor

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    I agree 100% but there is plans for upgrading university as well as cajundome Blvd
    ......I am hoping that the Loudes property will be part of our Manifest Destiny and with it our great connector of the 2 campi!!!