Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Saturday Game 6PM

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Saturday Game 6PM

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Can we get Rob Harris to rewrite the lyrics for Louisiana Saturday Nights? (plural added)

Hey you hit down the middle and you hit down the row.

Pick off the dudes and you throw 'em out at home.

Dance in Cajun Basin till they turn out the lights.

Louisiana Saturday nights
    .....T Bine I had come across my words that I think you requested some time back....will try to dig them up....but still a good marketing concept.for a sport shot with the song background!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Actuallythe Saturday night crowd was great considering the circumstances (weather)... also kudos to those who thought it appropriate to make everything general admission so those of us in the bleachers could get out of the wind and mist.

Saturday was fun and a nice crowd.... again considering... The weather was an abnormality.... Keep the 6pm games after Easter
    Yep. This fan base is great at finding reasons not to go. Sat crowd from where I was sitting above the grandstands looked pretty bad. No excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    I also applaud those in attendance on Saturday night. It was chilly and the delay made for a long night. However, I did not agree with the decision to open up the grandstand seating to everyone before the game. I pay that extra money to have my seat reserved and under the canopy from the wind/rain. I feel I should have my seat reserved and waiting for me whenever i feel to sit in it. Granted, I'm sure anyone would have been more than ok with moving had I asked them to, but I shouldn't have to. I can see opening it up maybe later in the game, but by then maybe people would have left. I don't know, it is a nice gesture and I'm sure the bleacher creatures were appreciative, just my two cents. Anyway...was glad to get the series win but we really need some 3 games sweeps to get that RPI up consistently. Especially when we have the ability to get that 3rd game, at home, and it's right within our grasp. We need a 5 win week! Geaux Cajuns
    Agree should have let season ticket holders settle in before opening it up.

Seeing an uptick on trolls lately. We must be doing something right!

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Agree should have let season ticket holders settle in before opening it up.
    Are we saying that when they said general admission anyone could sit in the grandstands with no opposition form season ticket holders? If so, and my (seats) plural, is occupied by some someone that has a bleacher seat, I think he or she will move.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Actuallythe Saturday night crowd was great considering the circumstances (weather)... also kudos to those who thought it appropriate to make everything general admission so those of us in the bleachers could get out of the wind and mist.

Saturday was fun and a nice crowd.... again considering... The weather was an abnormality.... Keep the 6pm games after Easter
    So what your saying is if the game was played during day light hrs the crowd might have been better??? Hmmm.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    So what your saying is if the game was played during day light hrs the crowd might have been better??? Hmmm.
    Only if wetter is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Are we saying that when they said general admission anyone could sit in the grandstands with no opposition form season ticket holders? If so, and my (seats) plural, is occupied by some someone that has a bleacher seat, I think he or she will move.
    I think "general admission" was a poor choice of words. Wasn't really GA. They just offered everyone the opportunity to sit in the grandstands. There was plenty of availability, obviously. Grandstand season ticket holders still had first rights to their seats. I.e. others would have been happy to move to an other available seat if asked to...

I had no problem with that.

And they even opened stadium club up for everyone in attendance. A nice gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    I think "general admission" was a poor choice of words. Wasn't really GA. They just offered everyone the opportunity to sit in the grandstands. There was plenty of availability, obviously. Grandstand season ticket holders still had first rights to their seats. I.e. others would have been happy to move to an other available seat if asked to...

I had no problem with that.

And they even opened stadium club up for everyone in attendance. A nice gesture.
    Any one that came or stayed should be able to sit where the hell they wanted, period.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Any one that came or stayed should be able to sit where the hell they wanted, period.
    Not if someone else bought and paid for that seat for the entire season, period.

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    Not if someone else bought and paid for that seat for the entire season, period.
    Last year when the Grand Stand was GA, we were able to sit pretty much where we wanted in any general area chosen in the grand stands for every game. Although this year I pretty much sit in my seats, but for every game except the LSU game, the same options have been available in the grand stand.

So yes, someone who paid for the seats should be able to sit in his seats. But C'mon, if there are like seats one row up or down, what difference does it really make? For that game, let those that elected to come and stay to support the team in that weather sit anywhere there is a seat available out of the weather.

Let's all get along to support our team!!!!!

Blog Entries

Last year when the Grand Stand was GA, we were able to sit pretty much where we wanted in any general area chosen in the grand stands for every game. Although this year I pretty much sit in my seats, but for every game except the LSU game, the same options have been available in the grand stand.

So yes, someone who paid for the seats should be able to sit in his seats. But C'mon, if there are like seats one row up or down, what difference does it really make? For that game, let those that elected to come and stay to support the team in that weather sit anywhere there is a seat available out of the weather.

Let's all get along to support our team!!!!!
    Getting along has nothing to do with sitting in someone's seat. Inclimate weather or not, if a person shows up for the game and someone else is sitting in their seat, they should move. Games are not charity events, someone paid a premium for those seats.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Getting along has nothing to do with sitting in someone's seat. Inclimate weather or not, if a person shows up for the game and someone else is sitting in their seat, they should move. Games are not charity events, someone paid a premium for those seats.
    So, what part of "so yes, someone who paid for the seats should be able to sit in his seats" did you not get?

I guess ALL of it.

The balance was just a practical suggestion that could result in one's thong not getting tied up in his ___. Nothing more.

Let's go tonight, support our team and hopefully have a good result.

Blog Entries

So, what part of "so yes, someone who paid for the seats should be able to sit in his seats" did you not get?

I guess ALL of it.

The balance was just a practical suggestion that could result in one's thong not getting tied up in his ___. Nothing more.

Let me get this straight.

Are you saying its ok to sit and watch a baseball game?

Let me get this straight.

Are you saying its ok to sit and watch a baseball game?

Not too sure what you are trying to get straight? 🤔

Blog Entries

I guess ALL of it.

The part where you said,

"So yes, someone who paid for the seats should be able to sit in his seats. But C'mon, if there are like seats one row up or down, what difference does it really make? For that game, let those that elected to come and stay to support the team in that weather sit anywhere there is a seat available out of the weather."

Come on? BS! Sit in your darn seat and you won't be asked to move! Clear enough for you Jethro?

Blog Entries

Not too sure what you are trying to get straight? 🤔
    "this" and "sit" together.

this is just sit spelled backwards with a chair thrown in.

ps please don't add any chairs to sit spelled correctly

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    The part where you said,

"So yes, someone who paid for the seats should be able to sit in his seats. But C'mon, if there are like seats one row up or down, what difference does it really make? For that game, let those that elected to come and stay to support the team in that weather sit anywhere there is a seat available out of the weather."

Come on? BS! Sit in your darn seat and you won't be asked to move! Clear enough for you Jethro?
    What is very clear is that you are nothing but an a-z-z-w-h-o-l-e. Go ahead and create a throw down for your damn seat when there are 40 others empty right around you because you have to sit in your seat. Are you could just politely ask they they move to another seat - wow what a revelation. There is surely to be one like you in every crowd. You go T.

"this" and "sit" together.

this is just sit spelled backwards with a chair thrown in.

ps please don't add any chairs to sit spelled correctly
    Got it. Thanks

Just sit in the seat on your ticket and no issue
    😳

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast