_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: *New Athletics Postion*

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    148

    Default Re: *New Athletics Postion*

    Turbine editing threads again. Something he seems to do quite frequently.


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    20,485
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: *New Athletics Postion*

    Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    Turbine editing threads again. Something he seems to do quite frequently.
    Trying to keep the topics somewhat on topic.

    Fake "bloated" accusations serve no purpose.

    Discussions on whether you are Lotief or a jealous Land Man from Ruston serve no added value.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,595

    Default Re: *New Athletics Postion*

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Trying to keep the topics somewhat on topic.

    Fake "bloated" accusations serve no purpose.

    Discussions on whether you are Lotief or a jealous Land Man from Ruston serve no added value.
    Definitely don't want the site to become bloated with Fake News or jealous land men.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    20,485
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: *New Athletics Postion*

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Definitely don't want the site to become bloated with Fake News or jealous land men.
    I apologize for letting it get out of hand.

    Sometimes I feel like resorting to a coin flip on how to handle things.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I apologize for letting it get out of hand.

    Sometimes I feel like resorting to a coin flip on how to handle things.
    I say until your fundraiser reaches its goal...do what the hell you want...

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    148

    Default Re: *New Athletics Postion*

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Trying to keep the topics somewhat on topic.

    Fake "bloated" accusations serve no purpose.

    Discussions on whether you are Lotief or a jealous Land Man from Ruston serve no added value.
    No, but it sure generated a lot of traffic on your website!!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,030
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: *New Athletics Postion*

    Sorry Mr Turbine .


  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Flagship-Land
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I apologize for letting it get out of hand.

    Sometimes I feel like resorting to a coin flip on how to handle things.
    Hitler started deleting and editing posts too.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    2,330
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: *New Athletics Postion*

    Quote Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post
    Hitler started deleting and editing posts too.
    Eat a Snickers......you're being a Drama Queen.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    20,485
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: *New Athletics Postion*

    Quote Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post
    Hitler started deleting and editing posts too.
    FAQ I deleted what everyone agreed not to do when they registered.

    ps Hitler craved needless conflict, I'm trying to subdue it.

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Flagship-Land
    Posts
    792

    Default Re: *New Athletics Postion*

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    FAQ I deleted what everyone agreed not to do when they registered.

    ps Hitler craved needless conflict, I'm trying to subdue it.
    Touche sir. I just felt like getting offended.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    16,510

    Default Re: *New Athletics Postion*

    Sorry not Sorry.
    Btw, can you turn the reputation dots back on?
    I miss all the hate filled vitriol from cultists and dopes alike.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •