_ _ _ _

Thread: We should really focus on how awesome the seniors are

raginsaints is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default We should really focus on how awesome the seniors are

Bryce Washington is everything you want from a Cajun. Great kid, humble, hard working. Perfect representative for our University.

Jonathan Stove did everything he could and everything he was asked to do. I never once saw that guy go anything less than 100%.

Frank Bartley is a monster. He'll make money playing basketball somewhere. Very proud of the strides he made with our program. Wish we could've had him for 4 years.

The other guys didn't play much but seem like great kids.

These kids built a culture for us to hopefully expand on. They stayed out of trouble, they excelled in the classroom and they won a bunch of games. It didn't end how we wanted, but I'm going to miss the hell out of them.

I love those guys like I love Elfrid and Shawn Long. Hopefully we keep growing.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Bryce Washington is everything you want from a Cajun. Great kid, humble, hard working. Perfect representative for our University.

Jonathan Stove did everything he could and everything he was asked to do. I never once saw that guy go anything less than 100%.

Frank Bartley is a monster. He'll make money playing basketball somewhere. Very proud of the strides he made with our program. Wish we could've had him for 4 years.

These kids built a culture for us to hopefully expand on. They stayed out of trouble, they excelled in the classroom and they won a bunch of games. It didn't end how we wanted, but I'm going to miss the hell out of them.

Every Cajun fan agrees with that

Default Re: We should really focus on how awesome the seniors are

Kudo's to the good guys🎉🎉🎉

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Every Cajun fan agrees with that
    +1

Agree. Truly a great group of guys

Well said! This +1

Yep. A very special group that will always have a place in Cajuns history.

Love these guys on our team. Always enjoyed their effort & enthusiasm! They have been a fun team to watch. All the best to those young men in their future endeavors!

VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

+1000. These fine young men have been shining examples of the Cajun Nation; of that there is no doubt.