_ _ _ _
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Bb Final: Louisiana 5, Tulane 2

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    This is confusing. Was the hitting coach there or not? If he was there this is a non story. Let's see if we can hit a weekend starter. Regardless, great win Cajuns!!
    He was not in the ballpark.

Default Re: Bb GameON: Louisiana vs. Tulane

D mo wasn't DMo of old but looked better than he has all year. What exactly is his injury

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    I do like this "extended postgame" talking about the game.
    The "Extra Innings Show". Taking callers next. Wow! KPEL stepping up there game knowing the contract expires this year? I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    This is confusing. Was the hitting coach there or not? If he was there this is a non story. Let's see if we can hit a weekend starter. Regardless, great win Cajuns!!
    How about we start with hitting anyone..we hadn't done that yet.

Shoulder - I was told he would probably never be the Dmo of old again.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Just saying, what do you think a color guy is Gonna say when he sees a guy run out there with an 18 ERA? This kids a stud?
    You could expect him to glance at the media guide and figure it out. I was shocked when I heard him say it. I'm sure Rantz followed up about Dmo because he couldn't believe what he was hearing. It's your job to have half a clue as to who is on the field.

Blog Entries

The "Extra Innings Show". Taking callers next. Wow! KPEL stepping up there game knowing the contract expires this year? I like it.
    I turned off the game when the post game interview with Robe turned into a disaster...again.

If I would have known they were taking callers I would have called Jay to ask him if the Cajuns batting average was higher or lower than the percentage of games the post game interview is not ruined by "Technichal difficulties."

This post game interview issue is literally years old and has still not been addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    I turned off the game when the post game interview with Robe turned into a disaster...again.

If I would have known they were taking callers I would have called Jay to ask him if the Cajuns batting average was higher or lower than the percentage of games the post game interview is not ruined by "Technichal difficulties."

This post game interview issue is literally years old and has still not been addressed.
    It works home games and most away games. It happens

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    It works home games and most away games. It happens
    It has not worked or has had difficulties 3 of the 16 games this year (that I know of, it may be more)...that's a .813 success rate. Great on-base percentage, not so great for a radio program

It's not anyone's fault though, sometimes mics just don't work or they act up, Electronics and people aren't perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    You could expect him to glance at the media guide and figure it out. I was shocked when I heard him say it. I'm sure Rantz followed up about Dmo because he couldn't believe what he was hearing. It's your job to have half a clue as to who is on the field.
    Let's not forget who we are talking about and I certainly wouldn't think it's the same kid trotting out there with ERA of 18. Our own people at home don't even know brennon Breaux isn't pitching this year...or isn't even a Pitcher...or playing.

Default Re: Bb Final: Louisiana 5, Tulane 2

Lol. Yea prob one of the worst cox broadcast I've watched. I don't think kennon Fontenot came out the game at all last night. Then after Stover got the hit and was at first they said Stover was running at first. And DMo was close to barking when he pitched cause he wasn't coming tona stop. I thought dogs bark?

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Baseball Re: Bb Final: Louisiana 5, Tulane 2

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Come on man...he ran out there with an ERA of 18
    I like Roger Cador, but to call DeMo a no name is a gross ignorant comment for a coach fifty miles East. He either did not do his homework, or he's been out of touch for years.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I like Roger Cador, but to call DeMo a no name is a gross ignorant comment for a coach fifty miles East. He either did not do his homework, or he's been out of touch for years.
    Probably a little of both. He probably assumed our 6th pitcher we ran out there on a Tuesday with an ERA of 18 was just a no name...like the previous 4 guys. Just like his guy would have been in that situation. Its f'n Roger Cador not Vin Skully.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

I'm here now, I've got this game under control.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Happy for this group. It might start to click. Momentum is a good thing. They competed all night
    We might be able to small ball our way to a regional, IF the bullpen improves drastically.

This team needed a win like this BIG TIME

Despite the hiccups, and not sounding like a typical broadcaster, I actually enjoyed color commentary of Cador. The man knows baseball and he seemed to be pulling for the kids. Last week, Jacques Doucet posted a good clip of Robe speaking very highly of him.

Dad04 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Cajun batting average and slugging making a steady climb. BA up to .199 and slugging up to .269. Both are well below historical averages and have been declining steadily since 2014. Still a long way from 2017 levels of .266 BA and .398. I would think the 4-year downward trend line is no secret to the coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Lol. Yea prob one of the worst cox broadcast I've watched. I don't think kennon Fontenot came out the game at all last night. Then after Stover got the hit and was at first they said Stover was running at first. And DMo was close to barking when he pitched cause he wasn't coming tona stop. I thought dogs bark?
    Fontenot came out for Stover. But yeah, they were a bit all over the place last night.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast