_ _ _ _
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: WBB Louisiana vs Texas St SBC Semi-final

Default Re: WBB Louisiana vs Texas St SBC Semi-final

Such a depressing day all the way from basketball to the diamond sports.

Can't say much more than that.

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Both Basketball teams I am proud of and they are bringing back a NICE core of players as well as BOTH have had some NICE recruiting classes! Guys maybe get into the big dance, possibly NIT, girls will also play in a postseason tourney of some sort. Softball young as is baseball, both need to keep working on their Offense within what they have. We will be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Both Basketball teams I am proud of and they are bringing back a NICE core of players as well as BOTH have had some NICE recruiting classes! Guys maybe get into the big dance, possibly NIT, girls will also play in a postseason tourney of some sort. Softball young as is baseball, both need to keep working on their Offense within what they have. We will be alright.
    DC - We have a 0.00% shot at making the NCAA tourney. We have a 100.0% chance at making the NIT.

Blog Entries

That is about as positive a quote as I can imagine about Cajun athletics on a day like today. I sure would like to have a co-worker With your amount of "glass half full" mind frame in my office.

VObserver is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Girls will not play post season. The days of UL in pay to play tournaments left with Farmer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3