_ _ _ _
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Football Parking is gonna cost you

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

Well having 32K members actually makes it more cost efficient to have multiple levels than 2K. Also much easier physically to have multiple levels with that many more members.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Well having 32K members actually makes it more cost efficient to have multiple levels than 2K. Also much easier physically to have multiple levels with that many more members.
    I'm willing to bet they didn't start giving 5* treatment to their donors once they hit it big...

CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Don't think magnetic would be a wise choice. JMO

Nvm

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Nvm
    Nice vinyl matters

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Don't think magnetic would be a wise choice. JMO
    Agree. Too many folks with sticky fingers.

Blog Entries

I say have 1 RCAF sticker without the year.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

I'm willing to bet they didn't start giving 5* treatment to their donors once they hit it big...
    Dude I was simply commenting about the numbers you brought up.

I'm not a decal person, and not crazy about anyone's decals so I'm not a good example. But you'll never find a decal everyone wants. I'll say this, the decals are worthy enough to put on your car if you want decals.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Dude I was simply commenting about the numbers you brought up.

I'm not a decal person, and not crazy about anyone's decals so I'm not a good example. But you'll never find a decal everyone wants. I'll say this, the decals are worthy enough to put on your car if you want decals.
    I've never been a decal or sticker person. I don't like stickers on my vehicle, period.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I've never been a decal or sticker person. I don't like stickers on my vehicle, period.
    But that's just the point: I'm not really either, which is why the current setup is so wrong. I'd just like one sticker each year with all the appropriate info on it.

Blog Entries

Those pesky "inspection" stickers ruined for a lot of people.

Don't worry I predict they're a dinosaur. We'll have WiFi soon. Mr Smoky will know if you're insured, have up to date inspections,and alcohol in the cars interior atmosphere requiring a firsthand investigation

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Those pesky "inspection" stickers ruined for a lot of people.
    I've had UL License Plates and RCAF Plates on the front. Stickers, none starter for me.

Quote Originally Posted by pasbon View Post
    Not a bad idea. I think its debatable that the product on the field is better now that it was 'back in the day'. I think its just the opposite. Not that it really matters. The powers that be have raised prices of everything. Unless the paying public 'really' stops going,(like last years wasn't bad enough), it will be the same ol, same ol.
    I was being sarcastic. Like it or not, we aren't going back!

...I log 30,000+ Miles annually between Lafayette and Houston alone......on the hottest pavement/recruiting ground...
    I go to our office in The Woodlands once a month for engineering meetings and that monthly trip wears me out. The mileage that you set out equates to roughly 70 trips to Houston a year. That means that you are driving to Houston a minimum of once a week, sometimes more. Are you a truck driver or something? Going to Houston that much would really wear me out.

This thread smells like a summer time thread to me....

Quote Originally Posted by SportyCajun459 View Post
    I go to our office in The Woodlands once a month for engineering meetings and that monthly trip wears me out. The mileage that you set out equates to roughly 70 trips to Houston a year. That means that you are driving to Houston a minimum of once a week, sometimes more. Are you a truck driver or something? Going to Houston that much would really wear me out.
    Go roughly once a week for couple days...damn near log more miles while driving from offices to offices than Lafayette to Houston...one day can be in Sugarland in morning...Cypress for lunch... then Humble in afternoon...then back to hotel in middle of Houston...then travel all over the next day...sometimes Woodlands in morning...back to sugarland in afternoon...been doing it 15+ years...still rather that than sitting behind a desk for 8+ hours a day...

Go roughly once a week for couple days...damn near log more miles while driving from offices to offices than Lafayette to Houston...one day can be in Sugarland in morning...Cypress for lunch... then Humble in afternoon...then back to hotel in middle of Houston...then travel all over the next day...sometimes Woodlands in morning...back to sugarland in afternoon...been doing it 15+ years...still rather that than sitting behind a desk for 8+ hours a day...
    Happy to report on my weekly drive this week...noticed we have a UL billboard in Beaumont...

Happy to report on my weekly drive this week...noticed we have a UL billboard in Beaumont...
    Noticed that as well.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

I like 1 good bumper sticker to irritate as many liberals as possible.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast