_ _ _ _
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 103

Thread: Football Parking is gonna cost you

  1. #81
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,270

    Default Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

    Well having 32K members actually makes it more cost efficient to have multiple levels than 2K. Also much easier physically to have multiple levels with that many more members.


  2. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Well having 32K members actually makes it more cost efficient to have multiple levels than 2K. Also much easier physically to have multiple levels with that many more members.
    I'm willing to bet they didn't start giving 5* treatment to their donors once they hit it big...

  3. #83
    CajunAmos's Avatar
    CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    6,260

    Default Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

    Don't think magnetic would be a wise choice. JMO


  4. #84
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    856

    Default

    Nvm


  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    20,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Nvm
    Nice vinyl matters

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    744

    Default Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Don't think magnetic would be a wise choice. JMO
    Agree. Too many folks with sticky fingers.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    940
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

    I say have 1 RCAF sticker without the year.


  8. #88
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,270

    UL Football Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    I'm willing to bet they didn't start giving 5* treatment to their donors once they hit it big...
    Dude I was simply commenting about the numbers you brought up.

    I'm not a decal person, and not crazy about anyone's decals so I'm not a good example. But you'll never find a decal everyone wants. I'll say this, the decals are worthy enough to put on your car if you want decals.

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    9,751
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Dude I was simply commenting about the numbers you brought up.

    I'm not a decal person, and not crazy about anyone's decals so I'm not a good example. But you'll never find a decal everyone wants. I'll say this, the decals are worthy enough to put on your car if you want decals.
    I've never been a decal or sticker person. I don't like stickers on my vehicle, period.

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,621

    Default Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I've never been a decal or sticker person. I don't like stickers on my vehicle, period.
    But that's just the point: I'm not really either, which is why the current setup is so wrong. I'd just like one sticker each year with all the appropriate info on it.

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    20,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I've never been a decal or sticker person. I don't like stickers on my vehicle, period.
    Those pesky "inspection" stickers ruined for a lot of people.

  12. #92
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,270

    Default Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

    Don't worry I predict they're a dinosaur. We'll have WiFi soon. Mr Smoky will know if you're insured, have up to date inspections,and alcohol in the cars interior atmosphere requiring a firsthand investigation


  13. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    9,751
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Those pesky "inspection" stickers ruined for a lot of people.
    I've had UL License Plates and RCAF Plates on the front. Stickers, none starter for me.

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    4,045

    Default Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

    Quote Originally Posted by pasbon View Post
    Not a bad idea. I think its debatable that the product on the field is better now that it was 'back in the day'. I think its just the opposite. Not that it really matters. The powers that be have raised prices of everything. Unless the paying public 'really' stops going,(like last years wasn't bad enough), it will be the same ol, same ol.
    I was being sarcastic. Like it or not, we aren't going back!

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    I currently live in Alexandria.
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    ...I log 30,000+ Miles annually between Lafayette and Houston alone......on the hottest pavement/recruiting ground...
    I go to our office in The Woodlands once a month for engineering meetings and that monthly trip wears me out. The mileage that you set out equates to roughly 70 trips to Houston a year. That means that you are driving to Houston a minimum of once a week, sometimes more. Are you a truck driver or something? Going to Houston that much would really wear me out.

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    9,221

    Default Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

    This thread smells like a summer time thread to me....


  17. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SportyCajun459 View Post
    I go to our office in The Woodlands once a month for engineering meetings and that monthly trip wears me out. The mileage that you set out equates to roughly 70 trips to Houston a year. That means that you are driving to Houston a minimum of once a week, sometimes more. Are you a truck driver or something? Going to Houston that much would really wear me out.
    Go roughly once a week for couple days...damn near log more miles while driving from offices to offices than Lafayette to Houston...one day can be in Sugarland in morning...Cypress for lunch... then Humble in afternoon...then back to hotel in middle of Houston...then travel all over the next day...sometimes Woodlands in morning...back to sugarland in afternoon...been doing it 15+ years...still rather that than sitting behind a desk for 8+ hours a day...

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Go roughly once a week for couple days...damn near log more miles while driving from offices to offices than Lafayette to Houston...one day can be in Sugarland in morning...Cypress for lunch... then Humble in afternoon...then back to hotel in middle of Houston...then travel all over the next day...sometimes Woodlands in morning...back to sugarland in afternoon...been doing it 15+ years...still rather that than sitting behind a desk for 8+ hours a day...
    Happy to report on my weekly drive this week...noticed we have a UL billboard in Beaumont...

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    16,292

    Default Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Happy to report on my weekly drive this week...noticed we have a UL billboard in Beaumont...
    Noticed that as well.

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.
    Posts
    6,587

    Default Re: Football Parking is gonna cost you

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I've never been a decal or sticker person. I don't like stickers on my vehicle, period.
    I like 1 good bumper sticker to irritate as many liberals as possible.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •