_ _ _ _

Thread: Tracey Walker @ The Combine?

Default Tracey Walker @ The Combine?

I literally had no idea he was invited until literally yesterday? And I was even his roommate a couple years ago and I still had no idea haha. But considering players from our school don't get invited often I thought the publicity of it would've been a little more.

I didn't really see him being talented enough to go to the NFL...but hey that's just my opinion.

wcd35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Tracey Walker @ The Combine?

Quote Originally Posted by CayenneFan69 View Post
    I literally had no idea he was invited until literally yesterday? And I was even his roommate a couple years ago and I still had no idea haha. But considering players from our school don't get invited often I thought the publicity of it would've been a little more.

I didn't really see him being talented enough to go to the NFL...but hey that's just my opinion.
    I hadn't realized until a day or two before the combine. He did fine and just being there is good exposure for him. I've heard later rounds mentioned for him.

Quote Originally Posted by CayenneFan69 View Post

Hell i didnt realize at the beginning of the season he was regarded as a second or third round pick. Of course his stock dropped big time over the season

The combine had him listed as "Trey" Walker. So if you are Google searching for results, try that

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profil...ker?id=2560036

http://www.theadvocate.com/acadiana/...3d626e837.html

Dang that high!? Never thought he was that good. Welll I hope he makes it!