_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Time to Make the Switch to FDL

Default Re: Time to Make the Switch to FDL

The FDL and Acadian Flag being incorporated in all of our posters, social media and uniforms makes me a very happy fan.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Our best uniform period!
    My favorite Cajun baseball uni was the road gray Louisiana uni with the gray cleats. They red cleats they wore with them the other night just don't make them look the same. These new threads we wore last night with the Acadiana flag on them were pretty nice

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    About as retro I would go, but would rather the FDL be on both sides, keep the double red strips, white facemask

We would have to get a designer to design a unique L but a L is the way to go

I prefer the size of this decal as opposed to the ones that take up the entire side of helmet

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Like these?

Not quite. That one was a little too gaudy for my taste. I liked the helmet that's similar to the Saints. The white one with the smaller red FDL in the middle. That helmet plus the red jersey and white pants with red stripes would be my ultimate combo.

ETA:

This helmet

This uniform

Quote Originally Posted by cb089 View Post
    Not quite. That one was a little too gaudy for my taste. I liked the helmet that's similar to the Saints. The white one with the smaller red FDL in the middle. That helmet plus the red jersey and white pants with red stripes would be my ultimate combo.

ETA:

This helmet

This uniform
    Yeah exactly take out the gaudy black, and same design as the bottom with just the FDL. That's what I meant keep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2