_ _ _ _
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: BB Final: Louisiana 4, LSU 3

RaginScotsman is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    "love everything Louisiana. I even root for Tulane, a private school. I was in hog heaven when SELA, LSU, LATech and ULL were all in the Supers but I swear these ULL fans do everything they can to make it impossible to root for them. Their inferiority complex is palatable and tastes like salt. " - tigha droppings .. lmao wat
    Those d bags need to get some new material. "Little brother" inferiority complex" "most important game of their season." You lost. Take it like a man, wipe you tears and carry your purple butts back east. We'll see you again in a few weeks.

Hope you enjoyed the new stadium, though. Your 0-1 in it if you're keeping score at home.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    "love everything Louisiana. I even root for Tulane, a private school. I was in hog heaven when SELA, LSU, LATech and ULL were all in the Supers but I swear these ULL fans do everything they can to make it impossible to root for them. Their inferiority complex is palatable and tastes like salt. " - tigha droppings .. lmao wat
    Moronic crap like that is why I love beating those idiots. IQ of a soda can.

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: GameON: Louisiana vs Louisiana State

Attendance 5499. We only had 500 more that our last home games........If that's the case, then we are not counting everyone coming through the gates......fans were on top of each other standing under the grandstands and above the 1st and 3rd base bleachers.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Moronic crap like that is why I love beating those idiots. IQ of a soda can.
    My soda can is offended by this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Attendance 5499. We only had 500 more that our last home games........If that's the case, then we are not counting everyone coming through the gates......fans were on top of each other standing under the grandstands and above the 1st and 3rd base bleachers.....
    Tickets sold

Dad04 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Their messageboard actually has a thread debating if we dog piled. Talk about -fumble-.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Their messageboard actually has a thread debating if we dog piled. Talk about ____ hurt.
    I'm surprised those mouth breathers can spell dog pile. 🙄

Their messageboard actually has a thread debating if we dog piled. Talk about -fumble-.
    They litterly did the same thing against texas a few weeks ago ... dog piled in Feb lol

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    .......well one thing I miss from Hud's departure....His MATH....lol......the attendance was 6000!!! I had to get to DeRidder and left in the 7th or when it was 1-0....can I get a quick recap???

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .......well one thing I miss from Hud's departure....His MATH....lol......the attendance was 6000!!! I had to get to DeRidder and left in the 7th or when it was 1-0....can I get a quick recap???
    We scored 3 in the bottom of the 8th with a double squeeze and an rbi base hit. In the bottom of the 9th with two outs, we walk two LSU batters and their closer/pinch hitter comes in and hits a bomb to the warning track of opposite field and brings in 2 runs to make it 3-3. In the bottom of the 10th with 2 outs and the bases loaded, Windham hit a blooper out to CF to bring in the winning run. We win 4-3.

I'll say this. I love when we pull off the double squeeze. But to do it against LSU makes it even more worthwhile. That stadium was rocking tonight, and the crowd was really into it for most of the game. I think this is one of those games that can help this young team gain a lot of confidence in the long run. It should be a fun stretch coming up starting this weekend.

It's actually called - walk-off. Who the hell thought that was a dog-pile? That's funny! Er - maybe just sad.

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    We scored 3 in the bottom of the 8th with a double squeeze and an rbi base hit. In the bottom of the 9th with two outs, we walk two LSU batters and their closer/pinch hitter comes in and hits a bomb to the warning track of opposite field and brings in 2 runs to make it 3-3. In the bottom of the 10th with 2 outs and the bases loaded, Windham hit a blooper out to CF to bring in the winning run. We win 4-3.

I'll say this. I love when we pull off the double squeeze. But to do it against LSU makes it even more worthwhile. That stadium was rocking tonight, and the crowd was really into it for most of the game. I think this is one of those games that can help this young team gain a lot of confidence in the long run. It should be a fun stretch coming up starting this weekend.
    .....THANKS!!!!!!!

Great crowd and an electric atmosphere. And, the last time we played them here there was a WHOLE lot more purple in the stands than there was tonight. Outside of the section at the beginning of the bleachers, there wasn't much at all.

And, you're right about the unis, MAT. Those are really, really sweet.

Default Re: BB Final: Louisiana 4, LSU 3

Great Win!! Geaux Cajuns

Blog Entries

Against legit competition, were getting better. Our young boys are starting to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    Great crowd and an electric atmosphere. And, the last time we played them here there was a WHOLE lot more purple in the stands than there was tonight. Outside of the section at the beginning of the bleachers, there wasn't much at all.

And, you're right about the unis, MAT. Those are really, really sweet.
    I would like to get new pants with those tops those pants look like something a USSSA team would wear

Quote Originally Posted by TjCajun View Post
    I would like to get new pants with those tops those pants look like something a USSSA team would wear
    Numbers matching the roster would be very cool. I'm picky.

https://youtu.be/ynklYQfH_fM

"Suicide squeeze was one of those freak plays."

Well, not really, Coach.

Numbers matching the roster would be very cool. I'm picky.
    The roster was turned in to reflect the numbers matching the new unis. You should feel better now.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    The roster was turned in to reflect the numbers matching the new unis. You should feel better now.
    I guess that's why "Brennan Breaux" was announced as a relief pitcher Saturday. I sat at a Wright State game and counted 3 or 4 guys in the game with wrong numbers. It's kinda beer league.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast