_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Question

UL Baseball Stupid Question

I know this is super last minute, but do any of you have or know anyone who may have 2 tickets to tonight's game? My schedule didn't align with bringing my son and wound up freeing up by circumstance last night. I know it's a long shot, but you can't blame me for tryin!

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog308 View Post
    I know this is super last minute, but do any of you have or know anyone who may have 2 tickets to tonight's game? My schedule didn't align with bringing my son and wound up freeing up by circumstance last night. I know it's a long shot, but you can't blame me for tryin!

Had I known earlier, you could have sat with me. It's been a minute, 308.

Default Re: Stupid Question

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog308 View Post
    Keep an eye on:

https://www.ticketsnow.com/universit...ickets/2301214

Also: Cheaper alternative...

If you are RCAF, you MIGHT be able to pick up SRO tickets today at the Cajundome. Otherwise....

Ticket Availability

Standing room only tickets go on sale to the general public starting at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday at the Russo Park Ticket Office. Standing room only areas are located under the grandstand and at the third base canopy down the left field line. Additionally, a new point of sale for food and drink has been added at the third base canopy.

They will be selling SRO tickets at the game for $10 apparently according to the UL twitter page

I saw that... mentioned that students have 100 bleacher seats reserved and then that students could purchase SRO for $10 after the 100 seats are gone. Why the hell would any student have to fork up $10 to purchase a SRO ticket. They should get in free, as always.

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    I saw that... mentioned that students have 100 bleacher seats reserved and then that students could purchase SRO for $10 after the 100 seats are gone. Why the hell would any student have to fork up $10 to purchase a SRO ticket. They should get in free, as always.
    I have two grand children going to UL and neither know what the hell is going on. Earlier it was said that SRO would be sold to RCAF members only, starting Monday at 10am. 100 seat reserved for students and 50 for LSU. My grandchild asked me why they can't go in with their ID and stop when the fire marshall says "that enough".....Never can get straight answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I have two grand children going to UL and neither know what the hell is going on. Earlier it was said that SRO would be sold to RCAF members only, starting Monday at 10am. 100 seat reserved for students and 50 for LSU. My grandchild asked me why they can't go in with their ID and stop when the fire marshall says "that enough".....Never can get straight answers.
    I just think it is ridiculous to say that they will charge any student $10 for SRO. ALL students should be admitted free of charge. Maybe that is a miscommunication.

The other issue that could come up if the fire marshal says "no more": Young Ragin' Cajuns Club passes. I called the Cajundome a few days ago and confirmed that these will be valid for admission.

Gonna be some rightfully ____ed off people if Young Ragin' Cajuns card holders or students are denied admission.

I gave away several tickets knowing that my kids can get in with their cards.

Because there are very few seats left over from people buying tickets. This is the only game that this will be the case at least in the regular season

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    100 reserved student tickets are available on a first come first serve basis. They can be picked up starting at 4:30 pm on the 3rd base side entrance. The first 100 students that are in line will have a wristband to ensure they get the ticket and if and that's a big if there are any SRO tickets left over students will be able to purchase them for $10.

I think that they should build some type of seats in Right field for students.

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I just think it is ridiculous to say that they will charge any student $10 for SRO. ALL students should be admitted free of charge. Maybe that is a miscommunication.

The other issue that could come up if the fire marshal says "no more": Young Ragin' Cajuns Club passes. I called the Cajundome a few days ago and confirmed that these will be valid for admission.

Gonna be some rightfully ____ed off people if Young Ragin' Cajuns card holders or students are denied admission.

I gave away several tickets knowing that my kids can get in with their cards.
    All students should get in games when they pay a fee to get in games. Other than that, in limited seat stadiums that we're not paid for by students the folks who pay for the stadium should get the vast majority of seating. Having 100 seats dedicated for baseball is about right. I can see basketball having a larger seating as the stadium holds double the capacity on need.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    Had I known earlier, you could have sat with me. It's been a minute, 308.
    Yes sir, it sure has been. Wish I could've known sooner about things. Sounds like I'm out of luck, but we'll catch it on ESPN3. Just hoping it doesn't get blacked out.

It will more than likely be blacked out on Watch ESPN devices that use your home internet IP address. You will have to either go to a restaurant or friends house that has cox or LUS, cause CST is only on those two providers.

You may be able to watch it on your phone as long as you are using cell service and not home wifi.

~314 (2005-2008)

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Scuttlebutt6 View Post
    It will more than likely be blacked out on Watch ESPN devices that use your home internet IP address. You will have to either go to a restaurant or friends house that has cox or LUS, cause CST is only on those two providers.

You may be able to watch it on your phone as long as you are using cell service and not home wifi.

~314
    .....what time s the. Game???

Starts at 6:30

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Scuttlebutt6 View Post
    Starts at 6:30
    .....thanks!!!

BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .....thanks!!!
    Your crew will start tailgating at 3pm. Hurry and get there.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    I think that they should build some type of seats in Right field for students.
    And that way no umpire would mistake a home run............ just sayin

The wristbands for student tickets are out already

Sorry students...start having a better presence regularly for all sports and you might get sympathy from me...until then...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast