_ _ _ _

Thread: Houston area Cajuns

Default Houston area Cajuns

Got an email from a friend who is very active with the Houston Touchdown Club. Basically it is a social club for area high school coaches to drink beer and network while also doing some really neat things for scholarships and other fundraising deals for local kids. Anyways it is a big honor for them to invite a college coach to be their speaker for an event. This year they have invited 8 coaches to speak and be the center of attention. This year the group includes Applewhite, Jimbo fisher, kingsbury, Sumlin, Holgorsen , Herman, Dykes and Billy Napier. Each coach will have his own luncheon to promote his team. Coach Napier is scheduled for May 8 at the J w Marriott. The cajuns will be the center of attention for a couple hundred high school coaches . To me this is a sign coach Napier is highly thought of . Sorry I was no help rooting on the cajuns Sunday against Kentucky. They looked pretty good. Good luck in New Orleans this weekend. Fans are welcome at the touchdown club meeting so if you can come on down.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Houston area Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by wscoog View Post
    Got an email from a friend who is very active with the Houston Touchdown Club. Basically it is a social club for area high school coaches to drink beer and network while also doing some really neat things for scholarships and other fundraising deals for local kids. Anyways it is a big honor for them to invite a college coach to be their speaker for an event. This year they have invited 8 coaches to speak and be the center of attention. This year the group includes Applewhite, Jimbo fisher, kingsbury, Sumlin, Holgorsen , Herman, Dykes and Billy Napier. Each coach will have his own luncheon to promote his team. Coach Napier is scheduled for May 8 at the J w Marriott. The cajuns will be the center of attention for a couple hundred high school coaches . To me this is a sign coach Napier is highly thought of . Sorry I was no help rooting on the cajuns Sunday against Kentucky. They looked pretty good. Good luck in New Orleans this weekend. Fans are welcome at the touchdown club meeting so if you can come on down.
    Thanks, it sounds like a great opportunity for Coach Napier to discuss his program and processes.

Awesome! Getting our foot into the door at any highschool in the Houston Metro is huge

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

This thing is huge in the City of Houston...

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Thought we might have a shot when we took the lead in the T6th, but damn that HR was launched. Kentucky was obviously the best hitting team in the tournament.