_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 77

Thread: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Metairie,LA
    Posts
    4,082

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Texas caught VT caught
    Texas is an exciting series and a great get for our program . I know VT and Maryland are nice names, but I for me I am more interested in a LSU home game. I like our chances tomorrow and expect a big time atmosphere.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Texas is an exciting series and a great get for our program . I know VT and Maryland are nice names, but I for me I am more interested in a LSU home game. I like our chances tomorrow and expect a big time atmosphere.
    Idgf about lsu it's just another visiting team in my book ..

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Metairie,LA
    Posts
    4,082

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Idgf about lsu it's just another visiting team in my book ..
    I guess you don't know how instate rivalries work. It is not do or die, but a win here would be a big feather in our cap. One can hate LSU and realize it is still an important game.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,093
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Idgf about lsu it's just another visiting team in my book ..
    I think the crowd will show that it is not just another game to most fans.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,404

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    I would think South Alabama fits that description (most of every other year - including next weekend). Southern Miss also has in the past.

    Future home series include: Texas, Maryland, Virginia Tech. Not too shabby.
    Maryland and Va Tech, did Schef schedule both?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,404

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Texas is an exciting series and a great get for our program . I know VT and Maryland are nice names, but I for me I am more interested in a LSU home game. I like our chances tomorrow and expect a big time atmosphere.
    What has this team done so far to make you like our chances? I hope Cajuns win but don't see it happening.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Metairie,LA
    Posts
    4,082

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    What has this team done so far to make you like our chances? I hope Cajuns win but don't see it happening.
    I like the pitching matchup. Our guy is better.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    16,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    I like the pitching matchup. Our guy is better.
    Just to be clear, by "our" guy, you do mean Schmidt, right?

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    I think the crowd will show that it is not just another game to most fans.
    Thats why its such a small time attidude why don't we get Coach O to talk at our QB club like Mcneese.. Fans need to treat it like any other oppenent

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Just to be clear, by "our" guy, you do mean Schmidt, right?
    : )

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Just to be clear, by "our" guy, you do mean Schmidt, right?
    WOW SPICY
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Metairie,LA
    Posts
    4,082

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Just to be clear, by "our" guy, you do mean Schmidt, right?
    Bwaaaa. Reread my post. Your a smart guy... I'll let you figure it out.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Metairie,LA
    Posts
    4,082

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Thats why its such a small time attidude why don't we get Coach O to talk at our QB club like Mcneese.. Fans need to treat it like any other oppenent
    Small time would be having a regular Wednesday crowd. SRO crowds are big time. You got this backward.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,106

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Idgf about lsu it's just another visiting team in my book ..
    Yes... yes... yes... screw the flagship.... Let's get pumped for South Al

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Flagship-Land
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    What has this team done so far to make you like our chances? I hope Cajuns win but don't see it happening.
    1. Compete against Miss State, 8 innings vs Kentucky, and beating Vandy.

    2. A decent opening weekend against Texas.

    3. The fact that it's baseball and anything can happen.

    Get your negative attitude and go play on I-10

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Small time would be having a regular Wednesday crowd. SRO crowds are big time. You got this backward.
    It would show that we don't think they are some kind of deity blessing us with their presence .. 3 games vs South Al who has an RPI of 16 compared to Midweek team with an RPI of 82

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    152

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Thats why its such a small time attidude why don't we get Coach O to talk at our QB club like Mcneese.. Fans need to treat it like any other opponent
    The only one with the small time attitude is you. You have a regular CWS participant coming into UL's home stadium to play and there you are acting all tough like its no big deal. UL would give its left nut to have the baseball resume that LSU has. You and those of the same ilk as you are the reason why UL will always be small time in everything. Always a seat at the kids table but never allowed to eat with the adults. I can guarantee you that the majority of the fans are looking at this game as something more than just another midweek game.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    214

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    It would show that we don't think they are some kind of deity blessing us with their presence .. 3 games vs South Al who has an RPI of 16 compared to Midweek team with an RPI of 82
    Your stupidity is really coming through this morning.

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    The only one with the small time attitude is you. You have a regular CWS participant coming into UL's home stadium to play and there you are acting all tough like its no big deal. UL would give its left nut to have the baseball resume that LSU has. You and those of the same ilk as you are the reason why UL will always be small time in everything. Always a seat at the kids table but never allowed to eat with the adults. I can guarantee you that the majority of the fans are looking at this game as something more than just another midweek game.
    Because I'm putting UL Baseball on the same level as LSU I mean anyone can lose in Omaha Year after Year .. Sorry I'm not kissing the ground on which the golden calf sorry Tighhas walk on irks you

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

    Quote Originally Posted by TonaldDrump View Post
    Your stupidity is really coming through this morning.

    Three games vs a top 20 RPI team is not better than one-midweek match vs #80?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •