_ _ _ _
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: SBC W Tourny: Louisiana 88, GS 81

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: SBC Tournament Louisiana 88, GS 81

Just a reminder to everyone that the whole tournament is being shown on ESPN3. Men's finals are on the deuce.

VObserver is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: SBC Tournament - Women

Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    Thought the same thing in the game against Little Rock when Thomas refused to pass the ball to Jones for an open 3 late in 4th quarter. Not that I think Jones is the best option but she definitely was open on that play, and Coach has plainly given her the green light to shoot 3's.
    I doubt there is friction. Thomas does not possess the best of point guard skills.

Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    Thought the same thing in the game against Little Rock when Thomas refused to pass the ball to Jones for an open 3 late in 4th quarter. Not that I think Jones is the best option but she definitely was open on that play, and Coach has plainly given her the green light to shoot 3's.
    Jasmine Thomas just doesn't have the vision of a point guard

Congratulations to Kendra Howard for making the Sun Belt Conference Academic Honor Roll!!
    Way to go Kendra!

Default Re: SBC Tournament - Women

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    I doubt there is friction. Thomas does not possess the best of point guard skills.
    Agree about the point guard skills. You could be right. I don't know that there is friction but on the play I mentioned, Jones was open and was calling for the ball. One thing she is is vocal on the court. I heard her from the stands. Thomas ignored her and ended up with a turnover.

Well, for not having skills, she had 12 assists and was two points and two rebounds away from a triple double.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    Well, for not having skills, she had 12 assists and was two points and two rebounds away from a triple double.
    I think she might be better than some have stated, but a 7-inning outing had something to do with her numbers.

ps You bounced me a softball.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4