_ _ _ _
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: LA Athletics and Learfield Announce 10-Year Partnership

Default Re: LA Athletics and Learfield Announce 10-Year Partnership

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    This Luke Johnson? I guess he is like Dan McDonald when writing in The Advocate. It will be curious to see what the Baton Rouge papers and TV call us after their game with LOUISIANA pasted everywhere on our field, scoreboard, uniform and stadium. Probably won't matter to them. I hope in our coaches and players quotes, we keep using Louisiana so they have to quote us correctly.

On Deck: How to watch and listen to LSU's road game against UL-Lafayette, what to watch for

BY LUKE JOHNSON | ljohnson@theadvocate.com

Mar 6, 2018 - 5:26 pm
    It sucks that he UL-Lafayette's us, but Luke was an excellent writer while covering the Cajun's beat. Very knowledgeable, thoughtful, and interesting. Plus, he is a good dude.

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    It sucks that he UL-Lafayette's us, but Luke was an excellent writer while covering the Cajun's beat. Very knowledgeable, thoughtful, and interesting. Plus, he is a good dude.
    He writes in whatever the media that's paying him for his work requires. I would do the same thing as would most of you.

HoustonCajun always fighting the good fight. Luke has stated multiple times he has no control over what his editor decides to print

Back to Learfield for a minute: They can pick the announcers, but UL must approve them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    Back to Learfield for a minute: They can pick the announcers, but UL must approve them.
    I've said all along the client has some input.

Lierfield also manages ticket sales for many schools, was that part of the deal as well? Normally a GSM is hired with 2 or 3 sellers to market bulk sales to various businesses, all sports, but especially football. Lierfield has a specialized training program called VIP

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8