_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: Tickets For the lsu game....

  1. #1

    Ragin' Cajuns Individual Game Tickets For LSU Contest Go On Sale Thursday



    Individual game tickets for the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns baseball contest against LSU on March 7 will go on sale Thursday at 10 a.m., the athletics department announced on Monday.


    The rest of the story

    LOUISIANA AC


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,796

    Default Tickets For the lsu game....

    .....going on sale this Thursday.

    http://ragincajuns.com/news/2018/2/2...-thursday.aspx


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    762

    Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game....

    How many can they sell? I thought the stadium was pretty much sold out to season ticket holders al ready?


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game....

    SRO - I guess


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,796

    Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game....

    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    How many can they sell? I thought the stadium was pretty much sold out to season ticket holders al ready?
    Per the article:

    "Tickets for the LSU game are available to fans who are both 2017 RCAF Annual Fund donors and 2018 baseball season ticket holders. All purchases need to be made in person at the Cajundome Ticket Office. A maximum of six tickets can be bought per account."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game....

    I'm surprised they aren't making availability first to higher ranking RCAF members who are season ticket holders as well... That would be pretty easy.... To 50 in rank could buy 10:00 or later. Top 51-100 could buy 10:30 or later... Top 150 could buy 11:00 or later... etc... Something like that.

    Oh well.


  7. #7
    BeauCajun's Avatar
    BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Erath, La.
    Posts
    7,014

    Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game....

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    I'm surprised they aren't making availability first to higher ranking RCAF members who are season ticket holders as well... That would be pretty easy.... To 50 in rank could buy 10:00 or later. Top 51-100 could buy 10:30 or later... Top 150 could buy 11:00 or later... etc... Something like that.

    Oh well.
    Half the members don't know where they rank. That would be a cluster for the CD especially on basketball game day. They should have done this on Wednesday.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,796

    Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game....

    We need to set up a process here as a place to share who can get tickets for those who want them. I want as many Cajun fans there as possible....don't want to think of someone here wanting to go but can't get a ticket.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game....

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Half the members don't know where they rank. That would be a cluster for the CD especially on basketball game day. They should have done this on Wednesday.
    Good points. This would have taken some pre-planning.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game....

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    We need to set up a process here as a place to share who can get tickets for those who want them. I want as many Cajun fans there as possible....don't want to think of someone here wanting to go but can't get a ticket.
    Agreed!

  11. #11
    Dad04's Avatar
    Dad04 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    5,311

    Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game....

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Half the members don't know where they rank. That would be a cluster for the CD especially on basketball game day. They should have done this on Wednesday.
    I have no idea of my rank. My account says zero.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,796

    Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    I have no idea of my rank. My account says zero.
    To be clear, knowing your rank does not matter....anyone who is an rcaf member and 2018 season tix holder can get six tix.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,522

    Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game....

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Per the article:

    "Tickets for the LSU game are available to fans who are both 2017 RCAF Annual Fund donors and 2018 baseball season ticket holders. All purchases need to be made in person at the Cajundome Ticket Office. A maximum of six tickets can be bought per account."
    Where they gonna put these people? If ticket holders can buy 6 tix a piece, in a stadium that is already pretty much sold out, where they gonna sit? There is not that much standing room in the stadium where the game can be viewed. Unless all those folks are forced to hang underneath, in the concession area, where the football tailgating took place. That'll p___ them off. I see a cluster F______ brewing. They about to usl this one.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    4,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Where they gonna put these people? If ticket holders can buy 6 tix a piece, in a stadium that is already pretty much sold out, where they gonna sit? There is not that much standing room in the stadium where the game can be viewed. Unless all those folks are forced to hang underneath, in the concession area, where the football tailgating took place. That'll p___ them off. I see a cluster F______ brewing. They about to usl this one.
    We now have two decks with a lot if sro.......

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,796

    Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game....

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Where they gonna put these people? If ticket holders can buy 6 tix a piece, in a stadium that is already pretty much sold out, where they gonna sit? There is not that much standing room in the stadium where the game can be viewed. Unless all those folks are forced to hang underneath, in the concession area, where the football tailgating took place. That'll p___ them off. I see a cluster F______ brewing. They about to usl this one.
    I think if we don't improve....and quick.....those concerns might be for naught. But if we do get things going, I would think that if they sell tickets that are SRO, people will have the option to buy or not. They will know what they are getting into, like all people who buy tickets for SRO events.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    15,520

    Default Re: Individual Game Tickets For LSU Contest Go On Sale Thursday

    Bump


  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game....

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Where they gonna put these people? If ticket holders can buy 6 tix a piece....
    Not all season ticket holders can buy 6 each. I think we have around between 1000-2000 season ticket holders... That would bean 6000-12,000 additional seats. That obviously can't happen for everybody - even on the low end of season ticket holders.

    It's certainly a limited amount that will be sold and first come first served.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,522

    Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game....

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    We now have two decks with a lot if sro.......
    I sit down the RF line in the new Loge boxes. I hope we didn't pay 8k plus tickets to have people crowd the walk way, to where we can't get to the stadium club and back. That is not what I was sold or paid for.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,796

    Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game....

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I sit down the RF line in the new Loge boxes. I hope we didn't pay 8k plus tickets to have people crowd the walk way to where we can't get to the stadium club and back. That is not what I was sold or paid for.
    Those loge boxes are very nice.....especially along the RF. What are they, about $6K? And they hold how many? Next best thing to the suites, having the bathroom/etc in the club room helps a lot. But I'm sure they are all old sold out for many years.
    ETA: now seeing you pd $8K.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,522

    Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game....

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Those loge boxes are very nice.....especially along the RF. What are they, about $6K? And they hold how many? Next best thing to the suites, having the bathroom/etc in the club room helps a lot. But I'm sure they are all old sold out for many years.
    ETA: now seeing you pd $8K.
    No. There are actually some still available. Call Jim Harris if your interested. The ones available have 8 tickets in them. 4 sitting and 4 standing. The suites have a table and 4 stationary seats.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •