_ _ _ _
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: SB Final: Lousiaina 9, Oregon State 4

Default Re: SB Final: Lousiaina 9, Oregon State 4

Awesome!!!!
    Way to go ladies!!!!!

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Great win against a very good team. Love the aggressive play.

CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

You better come to play defense when you play this team cause they going to make you get them out. Luv this guys style and game plan. No hesitation, all confidence - go get'm.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_BayouCajun View Post
    But, wait!!!! How is this happening???? We are supposed to suck.!! How can we be doing this without Mike and the girls that left????

😎😁
    For one, we're executing a different style of offense and utilizing thespeed this team is built on.

I get the sarcasm but Mike leaned a bit too heavy on the long ball. Glasco is going to fit well here.

Aggressive base running will cost you some outs from time to time, but more often than not it triggers the offense into getting some timely hits and might just rattle the opposing pitcher as well.

Default Re: softball tonight streaming on Ragin Cajuns.com?

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Unless there is late fans showing up, I don't see to many fans in the stands. Hope the change in the regime is not the cause for low fan attendance.
    Attendance was 1,680. Not bad for a Thursday night with a basketball game too.

UL Softball Re: SB Game ON: Lousiaina vs Oregon State

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    9 4. Glasco steals home. One more out
    Dalton. Heady play on her part. Oregon State coach came out to complain but I don't see how she could, Alissa was on her way to the plate when the catcher was throwing the ball to the pitcher.

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Attendance was 1,680. Not bad for a Thursday night with a basketball game too.
    Hey now that is an awesome crowd !!! Especially on a night with 2 UL conference men and women Basketball 🏀 games next door! 6-0. Now super power Florida Gators!

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Wonder if there was a "PAC 12" update over on the cult site in Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun_RH View Post
    For one, we're executing a different style of offense and utilizing thespeed this team is built on.

I get the sarcasm but Mike leaned a bit too heavy on the long ball. Glasco is going to fit well here.

😉 um, I know all this. My sarcasm should have given that away.

Stealing home is probably my favorite play in softball/baseball.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: softball tonight streaming on Ragin Cajuns.com?

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    Sucks that I can't watch it from a device inside the Cajundome. Same for Saturday.
    I was watching on my I-phone, but i do buy the entire sport and encore package. We can watch Cox programs on phone, I pad anywhere I get streaming.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Softball Re: SB Game ON: Lousiaina vs Oregon State

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Oregon State's players look huge compared to ours. I've never noticed that in a Cajuns team vs anyone.
    I have. Sanders, Creighton, weren't especially big still hit with power. I could name many more. Mass, Martinez, and Redeau, a injury replacement, smallish. Virtually every player on this team is a Loteif player. So I gotta believe Mike was recruiting smaller players.

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: SB Game ON: Lousiaina vs Oregon State

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Oregon State's players look huge compared to ours. I've never noticed that in a Cajuns team vs anyone.
    They sure are. Them Oregon players are built top heavy also.

UL Softball Re: SB Final: Lousiaina 9, Oregon State 4

Name rant. I recorded the game and it started before the posted time on cox so I can't speak for the first 1.5 innings. But in the entire rest of the game I heard 1 Louisiana-Lafayette, no Louisiana, and hundreds of Ragin'Cajuns. Yvette and the male play by play ended the game,'Ragin'Cajuns defeated the Beavers from Oregon State.'

I'm guessing we need Cox more than they need us to purposely ignore our desired name. And if course it's Louisiana-Lafayette in the pre game guide.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    ....no Louisiana, and hundreds of Ragin'Cajuns. Yvette and the male play by play ended the game,'Ragin'Cajuns defeated the Beavers from Oregon State.'...
    This is going to keep happening.

We are our own worst enemy. The university's stated preference in branding is Ragin Cajuns', not Louisiana, and watching on TV last night, it was like the term "Ragin' Cajuns" became human and vomited all over the players and coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Wonder if there was a "PAC 12" update over on the cult site in Facebook?
    There will be soon. Vance should change the name of his page, but I guess he's too much of a complete jack a. s. s. to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    There will be soon. Vance should change the name of his page, but I guess he's too much of a complete jack a. s. s. to do so.
    I've seen several people post on his page asking him (very nicely) to do so and he does not respond....just deletes the posts. Pure-Dee puss-eee.

CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    This is going to keep happening.

We are our own worst enemy. The university's stated preference in branding is Ragin Cajuns', not Louisiana, and watching on TV last night, it was like the term "Ragin' Cajuns" became human and vomited all over the players and coaches.
    This should have been part of the agreement with broadcasting on Cox. JMO

CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Cox Sports shows the DH on Saturday being broadcast so I would expect both of those games to be on ESPN3. I don't see the Sunday game on Cox but I do see it listed on ESPN3. I know Dan McDonald does and actual broadcast for basketball games but that isn't done for softball streaming when they are using the fixed cameras at the stadium. I don't know whether they will try to sync the radio broadcast as I would hate to have a video stream with no audio. I can't imagine that would happen.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast