_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PAC 12 Softball

Default Re: PAC 12 Softball

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    You may have to email the information director and cc Dr. Maggard
    I've done that. No response.

CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Why does RaginCajuns.com not have photos of UL's indoor batting facility or even photos of the exterior of the stadium to truly showcase our softball complex? For that matter, the Facilities section of the website is terrible in properly showcasing all of UL's athletic facilities.
    The closest was a pamphlet I scanned and posted on this site not long after it was opened.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    The closest was a pamphlet I scanned and posted on this site not long after it was opened.
    That's great. Don't understand why the athletic department doesn't better showcase our facilities similarly.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I've done that. No response.
    ...Not just photos...but the highest quality to be had .....so often the photos give no credit to the beauty of the facilities'!!

CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

That's great. Don't understand why the athletic department doesn't better showcase our facilities similarly.
    I had sent an email earlier with this and other issues, and to his credit Niko has called me back. We discussed in our current world what you see is what is assumed to be what is, so our window to the world needs to be constantly updated with not only academic growth and wins but also facilities for both academic and athletic venues. This was reiterated by Tony Robichaux when he mentioned the level of players who we have commitments from in future years being directly related to the facility upgrades. I wouldn't think this would be any different in any other sport. I don't think there have been any changes in the athletic facility photos as of year.

Is there any clarity on postseason? When we hosted the opponents were allowed to use our indoor facilities, yet in some instances when we traveled we werent even allowed to use locker rooms? Is it mandatory we let them use it, or cajun hospitality, and are we now guaranteed use of other host's facilities?

Seems like a title 9 violation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2