_ _ _ _
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Sunday's Mardi Gras Classic Scheduled Revised, Games Relocated

Quote Originally Posted by Cajuncountry03 View Post
    Probably could have seen more than 2 long balls by now if he'd quit sticking his foot in his mouth and coach more than 9 girls. Never know who you may need. Holland went down and he went to Immediate panic mode because he wasn't prepared.
    LOL dude panicked to a 5-0 record, including a run rule win while Holland watched.

Are you serious???

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    We will be fine.....I just can't see taking pot shots at a Coach 1 weekend into the season...
    A season where the team is 5-0.

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Whatever.

OK - Country - It's pretty obvious you have an axe to grind against Glasco - and for no apparent legitimate reason. Loteif loyalist? Cultist, I guess.

Let the man build HIS program. Build the FUTURE!
    One respectful correction. OUR program. We've just seen what happens when someone thinks they're bigger than the program.

Mic drop.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sunday's Mardi Gras Classic Scheduled Revised, Games Relocated

Probably could have seen more than 2 long balls by now if he'd quit sticking his foot in his mouth and coach more than 9 girls. Never know who you may need. Holland went down and he went to Immediate panic mode because he wasn't prepared.
    He is a rookie but I say let the 5-0 coach, coach.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    We will be fine..... I just can't see taking pot shots at a Coach 1 weekend into the season...
    No joke. huh?

I would not expect pot shots if the record was 0-5 his first week on the field as a college head coach.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    One respectful correction. OUR program. We've just seen what happens when someone thinks they're bigger than the program.

Mic drop.
    ... picks up slightly dented mic ...

You are exactly right but it is still universally considered the individual head coach's program. While at the helm.

Where I draw the line is when temporary coaches and administrators have the audacity to change school colors and branding. Especially organic branding.

DieHard1280 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post

Mic drop.
    Mike drop.

Couldn't resist sorry.

Uh oh.. One of Kajun Koresh's loyalists have wandered off the reservation.. Somebody get Vance on the phone!

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Mike drop.

Couldn't resist sorry.
    This thread is picking up momentum...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Whatever.

OK - Country - It's pretty obvious you have an axe to grind against Glasco - and for no apparent legitimate reason. Loteif loyalist? Cultist, I guess.

FYI I don't know Glaso and only saw Lotief once in my 59 years of life. I know softball and know there is a difference in knowing hitting and knowing the game of Softball. Nothing against either because I don't know them

Whatever.

No pun intended he just always talks hitting I am like any other stating an opinion. I wish the team much success and hope they are playing in May

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6