_ _ _ _
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: UTSA Votes on student fee for athletics

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,325

    Default UTSA Votes on student fee for athletics


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Actually only 30% voted in favor of raising the transportation fee.

    Only 23.3% voted in favor of raising athletic fee.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,325

    Default Re: UTSA Votes on student fee for athletics

    Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    Actually only 30% voted in favor of raising the transportation fee.

    Only 23.3% voted in favor of raising athletic fee.
    Wow missread it ... Would think we would have similar results with the recent increase in tuition

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    372

    Default Re: UTSA Votes on student fee for athletics

    A lot of the students don't for vote for regular thing on campus. I remember when the plan to add buses was voted when I was a student only like 1,200 students voted


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,325

    Default Re: UTSA Votes on student fee for athletics

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    A lot of the students don't for vote for regular thing on campus. I remember when the plan to add buses was voted when I was a student only like 1,200 students voted
    2011 we passed the campus master plan you are welcome and we should have tried to pass a student fee back in 2013

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    20,261
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: UTSA Votes on student fee for athletics

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    2011 we passed the campus master plan you are welcome
    Thank you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •