_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Burnt Roux: Former Cajuns

Default Re: Burnt Roux: Former Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    That has never happened.
    Ive heard it multipule times

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Blasting former players makes you less attractive to your current lifeblood, incoming transfers.

High road is always best.

jmo
    Amen! Those young ladies that transferred are just that, young. They transferred in large part due to emotion. I wish them well, except when up against the Cajuns.

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I will always be focused on the programs in our community! Lady Cajun Softball is what I support. Many players and a hand full of coaches and Fans built this program. Those Lady Cajuns during Yvette's Era, during Steff's Era, during Mike's Era, during the Glasco Era, and the Next Coaches Era don't deserve to have THEIR program bashed. Sorry, if you have a beef with the administration, take it there, have your date in court if you want, BUT Lady Cajun Softball IS and NEVER was YOURs, and to tear it down is really like defaming everyone who EVER did anything to help build that program! Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    I will always be focused on the programs in our community! Lady Cajun Softball is what I support. Many players and a hand full of coaches and Fans built this program. Those Lady Cajuns during Yvette's Era, during Steff's Era, during Mike's Era, during the Glasco Era, and the Next Coaches Era don't deserve to have THEIR program bashed. Sorry, if you have a beef with the administration, take it there, have your date in court if you want, BUT Lady Cajun Softball IS and NEVER was YOURs, and to tear it down is really like defaming everyone who EVER did anything to help build that program! Stop.
    ^this

RaginScotsman is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Is there a way for the Univ to shut this down ?
    Who is this clown and who gave him access to a computer?

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Softball Re: Burnt Roux: Former Cajuns

What's he gonna do when the dead deserters graduate. Sooner than later the only people reading his site will be engaging in circle jerks.

I suppose that UL could order a cease and desist using the Ragin'Cajun name in an athletic endeavor. I can only guess that the university is trying to let things die a natural death avoiding creating permanent additional enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Who is this clown and who gave him access to a computer?
    It's Vance Lanier. He serves his master Mike Lotief very well and is awfully obedient.

We have a discussion going on about this topic in another thread (A New Era of Cajun Softball).

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    What's he gonna do when the dead deserters graduate. Sooner than later the only people reading his site will be engaging in circle jerks.

I suppose that UL could order a cease and desist using the Ragin'Cajun name in an athletic endeavor. I can only guess that the university is trying to let things die a natural death avoiding creating permanent additional enemies.
    I hear there's a therapy group that still meets over the ending of the 8 track tape. Maybe they could get together and do joint grief therapy?

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I see my "good ship Alice Shoe sailing to I don't care island" was scrubbed. Why?

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Each passing day and each passing tweet just slides this unfortunate event and this involved further down "Irrelevant River".

i think we see a bit of softenening up on his part, looks like he may be losing energy in his cause which is a good thing, he didnt take a shot at UL at all in the tweet, and its the first time (that ive seens) that he said something positive about one of our current players. when he stops bicthin and moaning his followers will too.

Default Re: Freshmen steal show in Glasco's debut

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    I hope she flops and misses out on the Olympic team
    Nah.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Freshmen steal show in Glasco's debut

Quote Originally Posted by madatem View Post
    Nah.
    2 teams with a winning record last year and batted a combined .0000 against them

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by madatem View Post
    Nah.
    I don't care. We have season tickets to watch our Ragin Cajun softball team....what they do for other teams is their business. If they aren't wearing red and white then I'm not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    I don't care. We have season tickets to watch our Ragin Cajun softball team....what they do for other teams is their business. If they aren't wearing red and white then I'm not interested.
    This!

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    This!
    I have no animosity toward these kids that left.....they were caught in the middle of a bad situation. I don't get close to any our coaches but I financially support all of our programs and I want all coaches at our University to succeed. I've moved on from what happened for the very reason I previously posted and it's the last that I will ever post about it.

I have no animosity toward these kids that left.....they were caught in the middle of a bad situation. I don't get close to any our coaches but I financially support all of our programs and I want all coaches at our University to succeed. I've moved on from what happened for the very reason I previously posted and it's the last that I will ever post about it.
    Agree 1000%

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Softball Re: Burnt Roux: Former Cajuns

Totally agree. No doubt we're not privy to exactly why they left. Perhaps it was anger, perhaps they believed they'd stand a better chance at a WCWS ring. Why matters not, they abandoned their teammates and us their supporters. Goodbye, indeed they're dead to me.

Actually have a hard time getting my mind around those who continue to pine after them. They told y'all to kiss off.

With you here. Every time I see a tweet with their stats, I'm mad (whether it's a walk-off homer or .000). You sold your teammates down the river. I'm not going to support that, period. Geaux Cajuns. Get the rest out of my face.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast