Thread: RaginCajuns.com

Default RaginCajuns.com

Does anyone else have difficulty maneuvering around the website? Pull up football and there is something on softball. Pull up softball and there something on football. Pull up basketball and there are the football and softball articles. Nothing today about the signing class, just 2 articles about transfers. There is an ad for tonight's NSD social, but it is not on the calendar nor does it indicate if there is a live video or not. Very disjointed. I expected the new website to be a lot better.

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: RaginCajuns.com

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Does anyone else have difficulty maneuvering around the website? Pull up football and there is something on softball. Pull up softball and there something on football. Pull up basketball and there are the football and softball articles. Nothing today about the signing class, just 2 articles about transfers. There is an ad for tonight's NSD social, but it is not on the calendar nor does it indicate if there is a live video or not. Very disjointed. I expected the new website to be a lot better.
    I'm not crazy about the new format either. I have a lot more trouble to get to where I want to go. It appears to be designed for better use on mobile apps, but I'm a fan of having the desktop version be different than the mobile version.

I haven't had any issues navigating the new site on a PC...

and most of the NSD info is on the splash screen.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by barchief View Post
    I haven't had any issues navigating the new site on a PC...

and most of the NSD info is on the splash screen.
    That was just added since I posted about a half hour ago. Still no mention of live video. I was told it will be fed live, but no mention anywhere on the site to confirm.

It was around 10:30 this morning when I went there and saw the splash screen for the first time

Would love if the schedule you import into your calendar doesn't say "The University of Louisiana ... at Lafayette Men's Basketball at Georgia State." It's a calendar, not a novel. "MBB: UL@Ga. St"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    Would love if the schedule you import into your calendar doesn't say "The University of Louisiana ... at Lafayette Men's Basketball at Georgia State." It's a calendar, not a novel. "MBB: UL@Ga. St"
    Or LA @ xxU......have to be consistent

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Or LA @ xxU......have to be consistent
    This

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

...at Lafayette...on our own sports site. Lovely.

Did you ever check out my calendar? Subscribe to it and all your dreams come true. If I'm anything it is consistent!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Agreed. The old one was much more user friendly. The instagram/twitter posts are nice but get in the way - should be moved to the bottom. The ads seem to not be pertinent most of the time. Should be easier to find current articles/information.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Did you ever check out my calendar? Subscribe to it and all your dreams come true. If I'm anything it is consistent!
    I forgot! Where?

I forgot! Where?
    http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...ead.php?278578