_ _ _ _
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 335

Thread: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,999

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Possibly headed to Blinn JC.
    Cant get eligible?

  2. #142
    Clutch0364's Avatar
    Clutch0364 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Youngsville
    Posts
    5,158

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Possibly headed to Blinn JC.
    Blinn would have a formidable front with the 2 Landry Walker boys.

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,085

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Looks like Ole Miss has already signed 19, with 1 about to sign.

    That's 20.

    Article reporting they still are in play for 6 others. Tylan is the only 2*. The rest are 3* or 4*.

    https://www.redcuprebellion.com/2018...ade-rebels-sec

    Foote just said KameronJones was on board.


  4. #144
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,999

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Looks like Ole Miss has already signed 19, with 1 about to sign.

    That's 20.

    Article reporting they still are in play for 6 others. Tylan is the only 2*. The rest are 3* or 4*.

    https://www.redcuprebellion.com/2018...ade-rebels-sec

    Foote just said KameronJones was on board.
    Tried listening to Foote for recruiting info.
    LSU, Saban, and HS signings to other schools and more LSU.

    It's embarassing, and I feel bad for our coaches and players. Their own "flagship" covers them like this.

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,020

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post

    Blue shirt and will count towards next years class

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    9,550
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Blue shirt and will count towards next years class
    Is that what they said?

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    9,550
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Montrell Carter's little brother PWO!



  8. #148
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,999

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Montrell Carter's little brother PWO!


    Thats a beautiful sight.

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,796

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Tried listening to Foote for recruiting info.
    LSU, Saban, and HS signings to other schools and more LSU.

    It's embarassing, and I feel bad for our coaches and players. Their own "flagship" covers them like this.
    To be fair, I listened to Foote on my way to work this morning, and it was nothing but Cajuns recruiting the entire time. That was the first half of the 9:00 hour

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,085

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Tried listening to Foote for recruiting info.
    LSU, Saban, and HS signings to other schools and more LSU.

    It's embarassing, and I feel bad for our coaches and players. Their own "flagship" covers them like this.
    If you go tonight, I should be there. Lady Monkee and I are going work out and then we're going by the IPF. I'll give you my opinion.


    Yeah, I'm a "little" disappointed by the coverage. Just so happens Foote mentioned it while I was typing.

  11. #151
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,085

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Montrell Carter's little brother PWO!



    Wow. Legacy.

    Way cool.

  12. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    9,550
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Latest on Jones!



  13. #153
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,029

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Latest on Jones!


    Why wait until 1:30?

  14. #154
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,999

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    To be fair, I listened to Foote on my way to work this morning, and it was nothing but Cajuns recruiting the entire time. That was the first half of the 9:00 hour
    Yea he spent 20 minutes on our team.. Mostly plsslng on the class and yammering on about 3 years from now, yadda yadda..

  15. #155
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    15,194

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live



  16. #156
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    15,194

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live



  17. #157
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,060

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Still nothing on Knight? Wasn't his announcement supposed to be at 10? I saw on his twitter that he has retweeted a few things in the last hour about his buddies signing but nothing about him


  18. #158
    fanof71 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Yea he spent 20 minutes on our team.. Mostly plsslng on the class and yammering on about 3 years from now, yadda yadda..
    He's missing the point...this class is the minimum standard UL should always strive for...in comparison, with some notable exceptions, zzHuds last 3 classes were thrown on the wall to see if any of them would stick...his 3 year argument won't hold water as a majority of this class will dress next fall, the exceptions being th o line guys

  19. #159
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,085

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Why wait until 1:30?
    Hopefully not because he's waiting to see if he gets an offer from Moo State or somebody else.

  20. #160
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,999

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns National Signing Day Live

    Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    He's missing the point...this class is the minimum standard UL should always strive for...in comparison, with some notable exceptions, zzHuds last 3 classes were thrown on the wall to see if any of them would stick...his 3 year argument won't hold water as a majority of this class will dress next fall, the exceptions being th o line guys
    We've covered this plenty, but Foote is a stain on our local media.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •