_ _ _ _
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: New Era in Cajun Softball

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Vance made it a secret group, not long after he posted that odd status about sticking around when things got rough. I got kicked out of the group awhile back and can't post any longer, but for some reason I can still read it.
    I think it speaks volumes that you were kicked out, Airbill. I just took the easy way out and "unfollowed".

Default Re: New Era in Cajun Softball

Wasn't Vances family in the car business years ago? Toyota maybe?

basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Yes

Vance made it a secret group, not long after he posted that odd status about sticking around when things got rough. I got kicked out of the group awhile back and can't post any longer, but for some reason I can still read it.
    Vance's Ragin Cajun Softball Fans Facebook page (AKA the Lotief support page) has been switched back to public.

AirBill... the same thing happened to me. You are not kicked out of the group, Vance blocked you. Since he blocked you, you can't see anything he posts on Facebook. Since Vance does most of the posting you can't see the majority of the posts on the page.

After I tried to show support for Glasco and the 2018 Cajun Softball team, Vance blocked me also. It is very childish thing to do. If he is done with UL Softball, he should turn the Ragin Cajun Softball Fans page over to someone who is still a fan and find something new to do in his free time. Instead his new hobby is trying to ruin Ragin Cajun Softball.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Yes, now he is a financial advisor.

I would NEVER publicly act the way Vance is currently. That behavior can potentially hurt your business and income.

If I'm going to risk losing business/clients/income, Michel Lotief better be paying me otherwise it really isn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    AirBill... the same thing happened to me. You are not kicked out of the group, Vance blocked you. Since he blocked you, you can't see anything he posts on Facebook. Since Vance does most of the posting you can't see the majority of the posts on the page.
    I actually can see his posts, and anyone else who posts.

He is a one-man wrecking crew, posting anything that puts UL in a bad light. The man's loyalties are to the Lotiefs, not UL. He needs to change the name of the group.

We don't have a ton of followers yet, but we are attracting attention. Former UL player and aunt to Kara and Kourtney, Stacie Gremillion has followed. Scott Clause is also going to post his pics from games he works. So we got that going for us, which is nice.

Here's the link to Vance's group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/184096008294868/about/

He posted two articles about Oregon and one about Arizona. No UL. Again, no surprise.

I actually can see his posts, and anyone else who posts.

He is a one-man wrecking crew, posting anything that puts UL in a bad light. The man's loyalties are to the Lotiefs, not UL. He needs to change the name of the group.

We don't have a ton of followers yet, but we are attracting attention. Former UL player and aunt to Kara and Kourtney, Stacie Gremillion has followed. Scott Clause is also going to post his pics from games he works. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
    Send this info to Maggard or someone in the athletic office. They'll send a cease and desist or they'll make sure Facebook gets rid of it.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

What an obscure grouping. Can you imagine an outsider coming across this Facebook page?

Hey, are you guys the Ragin Cajun softball fan club?

No, we're the pro ML Ragin Cajun softball fan club / Anti Current RC softball antifan club.

Oh... that's kind of weird... group hate therapy? Have you sought out a psychiatric professional to get you past this odd obsession?

No, we don't want to get past it. Our unbalanced emotional state needs to feed.

I would not mind paying $50 a year for the Ragin Cajun Digital Network if they upgraded from a guy with an iPhone in the outfield.

Default Re: softball vs eiu and evansville

Unfortunately, it is a public status facebook page, so anyone searching anywhere in the world for Ragin Cajuns Softball Fans will be treated to articles on players who abandoned UL and nothing on the actual Ragin Cajuns softball team. While probably not illegal if Vance is not slandering UL, I believe it is immoral and unethical to use Ragin Cajuns trademark to support players at Arizona and Oregon, and other universities. I just checked again, and nothing about Ragin Cajuns softball at the time of the post.

Also, really love what is going on with Ragin Cajuns Softball Real Fans - so appreciate the hard work to put it together.

Woah, that really IS a cultist page. All posts are about former players who left and a Missouri story concerning title ix (probably a cheap shot at Maggard).

And all of it in the name of "Ragin Cajun softball fans" to support a terminated coach who admitted to putting his hands on a female co-worker. Yeah, that's pretty sick.

Here is Vance's page now.

Attached Images Attached Images  

CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I think it's a shame it has come to this with the site. With this choice, maybe he should have to change the name to Lotief Era Ragin Cajun Softball Fans page rather than keeping the site as is so as not to confuse new players/parents/recruits looking for updated information. JMO

Then Vance should change the name of the page to "Former Ragin Cajun Softball Fans".

The words of the Pharisee Gamaliel:

But a Pharisee in the Sanhedrin named Gamaliel, a teacher of the law, respected by all the people, stood up, ordered the men to be put outside for a short time,m
    and said to them, "Fellow Israelites, be careful what you are about to do to these men.
    * Some time ago, Theudas appeared, claiming to be someone important, and about four hundred men joined him, but he was killed, and all those who were loyal to him were disbanded and came to nothing.
    After him came Judas the Galilean at the time of the census. He also drew people after him, but he too perished and all who were loyal to him were scattered.
    So now I tell you, have nothing to do with these men, and let them go. For if this endeavor or this activity is of human origin, it will destroy itself.
    But if it comes from God, you will not be able to destroy them; you may even find yourselves fighting against God." They were persuaded by him.

(Acts 5:34-39).

If it is not legit, it fall on its own.

This is commentary on that page asking Vance WHY he hasn't changed
    the page's name.....that guy is a piece of work!!

Attached Images Attached Images  

This is so ____ing weird.

Quote Originally Posted by barisaxman View Post
    This is commentary on that page asking Vance WHY he hasn't changed
    the page's name.....that guy is a piece of work!!
    I know we make fun of them for being cult like but now im kinda worried they are for real

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast