_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 119

Thread: New Era in Cajun Softball

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    17,004

    UL Softball New Era in Cajun Softball

    And we have yahoos posting sh++ about Mizzou, Arizona and Oregon softball programs on the Official Ragin Cajun's FB account. Why? Have you cultists not had enough? Have you not embarrassed yourselves (and the rest of us for that matter) enough? Has the Athletic Department not made enough of a commitment to our SB program for you?

    You people are petulant children.

    Get off of FB, get your sorry asses to Lamson Park, and support OUR girls.

    Lanier, I'm looking at you. Clown.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,977

    Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    And we have yahoos posting sh++ about Mizzou, Arizona and Oregon softball programs on the Official Ragin Cajun's FB account. Why? Have you cultists not had enough? Have you not embarrassed yourselves (and the rest of us for that matter) enough? Has the Athletic Department not made enough of a commitment to our SB program for you?

    You people are petulant children.

    Get off of FB, get your sorry asses to Lamson Park, and support OUR girls.

    Lanier, I'm looking at your. Clown.
    Give the new fan club a follow-on twitter



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Lanier, I'm looking at you. Clown.
    What a twat...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    And we have yahoos posting sh++ about Mizzou, Arizona and Oregon softball programs on the Official Ragin Cajun's FB account. Why? Have you cultists not had enough? Have you not embarrassed yourselves (and the rest of us for that matter) enough? Has the Athletic Department not made enough of a commitment to our SB program for you?

    You people are petulant children.

    Get off of FB, get your sorry asses to Lamson Park, and support OUR girls.

    Lanier, I'm looking at you. Clown.
    Vance is still bitter over SF's firing. It's going to take him longer to get over ML's firing.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,289

    Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

    So if I want to know what's going on with the Arizona and Oregon softball teams, I can go to the Ragin Cajun fans softball page. Fantastic.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    17,004

    Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    Vance is still bitter over SF's firing. It's going to take him longer to get over ML's firing.
    Well VANCE needs to take his midol, and move TF on. Like an adult.
    People that act like this are making this situation about THEM and not about the softball team.
    We have a group of student athletes that deserve our undivided support. Time to stop disrespecting them and their decision to play ball here.

  7. #7
    Clutch0364's Avatar
    Clutch0364 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Youngsville
    Posts
    5,265

    Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

    I've come close to calling people out on there but I know it wouldn't do any good.


  8. #8
    Grantvb's Avatar
    Grantvb is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    1,202

    Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SW Wisconsin
    Posts
    913

    Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

    Anyone interested in creating a REAL Ragin Cajuns Softball Fans Facebook group? If enough people are interested, I'll create it and post the link. That other page has seriously gone off the rails, and if you're not a cult member, you get booted.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,749

    Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    I've come close to calling people out on there but I know it wouldn't do any good.
    I just wonder who owns the site? It's not an 'offical' UL site, I don't think.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,986

    Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

    Please bill


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SW Wisconsin
    Posts
    913

    Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I just wonder who owns the site? It's not an 'offical' UL site, I don't think.
    Vance is the admin

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    Vance is still bitter over SF's firing. It's going to take him longer to get over ML's firing.
    Sour about Farmer AND Lotief? Sheesh. Who is this guy?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    834

    Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Anyone interested in creating a REAL Ragin Cajuns Softball Fans Facebook group? If enough people are interested, I'll create it and post the link. That other page has seriously gone off the rails, and if you're not a cult member, you get booted.
    I would be interested if we are going to talk Cajun Softball moving forward but if it just going to be a retaliation board and name calling no way I'll just get my fill at Lamson park.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,749

    Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Vance is the admin
    Then I agree that we need another one....that is not run by that d!ickhead.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SW Wisconsin
    Posts
    913

    Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I would be interested if we are going to talk Cajun Softball moving forward but if it just going to be a retaliation board and name calling no way I'll just get my fill at Lamson park.
    It will be specifically about UL softball, sharing links to all media about the Ragin Cajuns. However, I don't think it would be inappropriate to call out anyone who attempts to use it as a platform to dump on the current administration and/or coaching staff.

  17. #17
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    16,138
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I would be interested if we are going to talk Cajun Softball moving forward but if it just going to be a retaliation board and name calling no way I'll just get my fill at Lamson park.
    I think the idea is to create an account for pro UL softball. In fact, if it references or acknowledges the other account or those posters, it's self defeating. We all just need to let those so emotionally bent over ML's firing to slowly evaporate into inconsequential nothingness - because it's only a matter of when, not if.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,977

    Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Sour about Farmer AND Lotief? Sheesh. Who is this guy?
    Bwhahaha i kinda feel sorry for them now .. to be that much of an idiot

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    17,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    It will be specifically about UL softball, sharing links to all media about the Ragin Cajuns. However, I don't think it would be inappropriate to call out anyone who attempts to use it as a platform to dump on the current administration and/or coaching staff.
    Do it Bill. Love the idea.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    834

    Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

    Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    It will be specifically about UL softball, sharing links to all media about the Ragin Cajuns. However, I don't think it would be inappropriate to call out anyone who attempts to use it as a platform to dump on the current administration and/or coaching staff.
    Sound good you should do it

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •