_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LA Tech heartbreaker did not help our RPI

Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default LA Tech heartbreaker did not help our RPI

Bulldogs lose at FIU on Saturday by three. Strange ending. They gave up 2 three pointers in last three seconds. After first one by FIU ties game, Bulldogs called for a turnover in their backcourt. Next thing you know FIU is nailing a buzzer beating three. I bet there is little talk about that on their forum. They are probably talking about football recruiting and how poor they think our class is. I guess that is easier than having to think about that basketball game and their season being a disappointment compared to their recent success. I know that loss makes some of you happy but a road win by the Bulldogs could have helped our RPI ever so slightly.

Default Re: LA Tech heartbreaker did not help our RPI

On the one hand, tuck fech. But on the other hand, tech can suck it. So, I'm torn.

Nothing but football matters in Ruston, unless one of their other teams experience some rare success.

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

No, there're two threads regarding that choke job they pulled.

One shot at UL, but true. Zero quality wins.

Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    No, there're two threads regarding that choke job they pulled.

One shot at UL, but true. Zero quality wins.
    I have not read the thread but it does boggle my mind as to how they could tie us to a game they blew.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I have not read the thread but it does boggle my mind as to how they could tie us to a game they blew.
    ElAyTech blows on a regular basis!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    👍👍👍
    Geaux 🤟

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I cant lie, brother... Thats some sqq ssss mfqqers. Hope you are well, chief!

Z

The guy was responding to a post I made. One of their posters was whining about their home losses and mentioned us, ULL, of course. I mentioned that we were having a pretty decent season so far so not to take the loss so hard. Also agreed with them that their coach sucks and needs to go.

The neckster, being a neckster, had to critique our season in a follow-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    The guy was responding to a post I made. One of their posters was whining about their home losses and mentioned us, ULL, of course. I mentioned that we were having a pretty decent season so far so not to take the loss so hard. Also agreed with them that their coach sucks and needs to go.

I am sure his critique of our season was one in which he downplayed our accomplishments.

LaNech dweebs can eat my assets.
    We own their asses in everything.. except football. And that will change starting next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    I cant lie, brother... Thats some sqq ssss mfqqers. Hope you are well, chief!
    Z
    I'm doing very well Z. Based on what I can see on facebook, it looks like your new gig out west is going well. Congratulations on the opportunity and they are lucky to have you!

I am sure his critique of our season was one in which he downplayed our accomplishments.
    Dawg06

"Yet ULL doesn't have a single quality win. Zero Q1 wins. Zero Q2 wins. Which means ULL has zero chance at an NCAA at-large bid even if ULL wins out to the conference final. Same as Tech. Gotta win the tourney to get in, although ULL has a much easier tourney."

Dawg06

"Yet ULL doesn't have a single quality win. Zero Q1 wins. Zero Q2 wins. Which means ULL has zero chance at an NCAA at-large bid even if ULL wins out to the conference final. Same as Tech. Gotta win the tourney to get in, although ULL has a much easier tourney."
    So what he's saying is that we stink....which would only mean they stink waaaaay more. After all we've beat them 4 out of the 5 of our last encounters, lol.

Dawg06

Ah yes, now they play the victim card. Seriously, these fools haven't sniffed the dance since the Soviet Union still existed; and somehow, they still think they're more relevant in the sport than us AFTER the fact that we have beaten them the past 4 out of 5 times and have made multiple NCAA tournament appearances since their last one. Once again, more delusion from up north.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Ah yes, now they play the victim card. Seriously, these fools haven't sniffed the dance since the Soviet Union still existed; and somehow, they still think they're more relevant in the sport than us AFTER the fact that we have beaten them the past 4 out of 5 times and have made multiple NCAA tournament appearances since their last one. Once again, more delusion from up north.
    And just like the USSR, they run a paper army and yet to meet the promises they made to CUSA

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Sorry fellas, but if you haven't figured it out yet, we are one of the most hated universities in the South. Our conference mates despise us, in state schools despise us and former Belt programs like North Tx, MTSU, WKU, and the Florida schools as well.

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Sorry fellas, but if you haven't figured it out yet, we are one of the most hated universities in the South. Our conference mates despise us, in state schools despise us and former Belt programs like North Tx, MTSU, WKU, and the Florida schools as well.
    Good. That means we're doing something right.

Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.

No one hates the browns because they are lovable losers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast